8 meetings, 1 cancelled, 1 agenda not available, so here’s the info I have on the 6 meetings.
12:00 PM Emergency Medical Services – Medical Advisory Subcommittee Madison Water Utility – 119 E Olin Avenue Madison
– Review and take action on Open Position Applications
– Workgroup Meeting Opportunity – System Health, Education and Training, Information Sharing,
4:00 PM Zoning & Land Regulation – Comprehensive Revision of Chapter 10 Subcommittee CANCELLED – City County Building Room 357
9:00 AM Board of Canvassers CCB, Room 106B
– Canvass and certify the votes cast in the April 4, 2017 spring Election for:
State Superintendent of Public Instruction
Justice of the Supreme Court
Court of Appeals Judge, District IV
Circuit Court Judge, Branch 9
Circuit Court judge, Branch 12
Dane County Executive
12:30 PM Area Agency on Aging – Nutrition / Wellness Committee DeForest Family Restaurant 505 W North St DeForest WI 53532
– Not available
4:00 PM Commission on Economic & Workforce Development City-County Building, Conference Room 421 210 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd. Madison, WI 53703
– Presentation – Jane Belmore and Steven Skolaski, from the Rennebohm Foundation, will be in attendence to discuss the North Eastside Early Childhood Zone Transportation project.
– DANE COUNTY UNIVERCITY ALLIANCE APPLICATION.
9:00 AM Emergency Medical Services – Operating Practices Subcommittee Madison Water Utility – 119 E. Olin Avenue Madison
– State of Wisconsin EMS Office Update – Rick Stenson and Helen Pullen
5:00 PM Board of Health for Madison and Dane County AMUNDSON COMMUNITY CENTER COMMUNITY ROOM 200 SPRING STREET CAMBRIDGE
– 2016 C RES-004 ESTABLISHING THE CITY OF MADISON GOOD FOOD PURCHASING POLICY
– Reports and Updates
Categories: | Media