You work til 5:00? Only 3 meetings start after 5:00 this week . . . the other 17 meetings will be done or done with public comment by the time you get there. and you only have 15 minutes or a half hour to get to the other 3 meetings, good luck with that given the downtown traffic and parking.
Monday, August 18, 2014
4:30 PM COMMITTEE ON THE ENVIRONMENT ROOM 108 CCB
- Directing the Madison Food Policy Council to convene, develop, and provide implementation direction to city departments for strategies to promote the health of honey bees and other pollinators.
- Discussion of Committee Goals and Focus Areas
- Proposal of “Environmental Health Register” Idea
4:30 PM SUSTAINABLE MADISON COMMITTEE (Cancelled) ROOM 300 MMB
4:45 PM LANDMARKS COMMISSION ROOM LL-110 MMB
- 3 small modifications
- Amending Sections 31.13(1) and (4) of the Madison General Ordinances to modify the method of approval of signs in Historic Districts, Landmarks, Landmarks sites, and PD Districts, and amending Section 31.043(1) regarding Zoning Administrator Appeals.
5:15 PM ADA TRANSIT SUBCOMMITTEE TO THE TRANSIT AND PARKING COMM ROOM LL-130 MMB
- Paratransit RFP Preparation
- Service Issue – Pushing heavy manual wheelchairs to the vehicle or up & down ramps
- Outlet Sales of Paratransit Tickets
Tuesday, August 19, 2014
12:15 PM BUILDING CODE, FIRE CODE, CONVEYANCE CODE AND LICENSING APPEALS BOARD ROOM LL-110 MMB
- Underground parking to short for an accessible van to park on the property. 3846 Maple Grove Drive
- Pergola has to be moved at Tip Top
4:00 PM OLBRICH BOTANICAL SOCIETY BOARD OF DIRECTORS 3330 ATWOOD AVE
- Presentation given to Garver Feed Mill Committee on July 21, 2014
5:00 PM BICYCLE FACILITY MAINTENANCE POLICY WORKGROUP ROOM LL-110 MMB
- Workgroup charge, process, and public participation.
- Identify low cost improvements to bicycle facility snow removal to implement for the winter of 2014-2015.
5:00 PM PARKING COUNCIL FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ROOM 108 CCB
- Kail and Weber to provide status of contact with Joe Schraven, Madison City Channel, regarding PSA.
- Weber to provide update on status of Dis/Vet spaces at South Madison Branch Library.
- Discuss spaces reserved for persons with a Dis/Vet plate or hang tag at Tip Top Tavern, at North St. & Commercial Ave.
- Kail to provide update on status of concrete planter next to parking space reserved for persons with disabilities on 100 S. Pinckney St.
- Putnam to report on inquiry of staff at State Street Capitol Garage and what citations they write for violations of the spaces reserved for persons with a Dis/Vet plate or hang tag.
- Discuss issue of snow being piled in Disabled stalls.
Wednesday, August 20, 2014
8:30 AM BOARD OF ASSESSORS SCHEDULE 13 ROOM 101 CCB
- Dropping property assessments by millions of dollars, including the Constellation – so much for new construction helping to raise property taxes . . . more broken promises?
10:00 AM STREET USE STAFF COMMISSION ROOM 108 CCB
- Live on King St. conditions review (note: TRC sponsored for the past 3 years, but not this year)
- Other upcoming events
1:30 PM BOARD OF REVIEW ROOM 108 CCB
- Appeals of assessments
4:30 PM BOARD OF PUBLIC WORKS ROOM 108 CCB
- 300 N. Frances Street Streetlight Assessment District
- Accepting the Report of the Common Council Alternative Revenue Work Group’s recommending the creation of an urban foresty special charge.
- Floodplain maps
- Creating Section 4.095 of the Madison General Ordinances to establish an Urban Forestry Special Charge.
- Assessing many benefits
- A little less than $30K in change orders
5:00 PM ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE ROOM 260 MMB
- Accepting the report and recommendations of the Housing Strategy Committee – Affordable Housing Market Report.
- Economic Development Strategy
- Public Market Discussion
- Report and creating Section 4.095 of the Madison General Ordinances to establish an Urban Forestry Special Charge.
5:30 PM ALCOHOL LICENSE REVIEW COMMITTEE ROOM 201 CCB
- Routine license issues
- Presentation of evaluation report for Nuisance Party Ordinance (file id 23310)
- Proposed Class A Regulations (no link)
Thursday, August 21, 2014
11:00 AM MADISON METROPOLITAN SEWERAGE DISTRICT ADAPTIVE MANAGEMENT SUBCOMMITTEE 1610 MOORLAND RD
- Review and discussion regarding key considerations for adaptive management
- Development of revised cost model for adaptive management
- Discussions with Dane County regarding brokering and review of Dane County quarterly report on adaptive management activities
- Recommendation regarding a Memorandum of Understanding with the Department of Natural Resources (action item)
- Waunakee manure digester update
3:15 PM MONONA TERRACE COMMUNITY AND CONVENTION CENTER FINANCE COMMITTEE MEETING 1 JOHN NOLEN DR
- 2015 Operating Budget
- 2015 Capital Budget
- Budget Discussion
- Room Tax Allocation Discussion
4:00 PM MONONA TERRACE COMMUNITY AND CONVENTION CENTER BOARD NINE EAST WILSON ST
- Monona Terrace Market Analysis: Aaron Olver, City of Madison
- Updated Mission and Vision Statements
- Creating Section 33.21(11)(b) of the Madison General Ordinances to allow the Monona Terrace Board to enter into agreements for monetary contributions not exceeding $25,000.
5:00 PM SUSTAINABLE MADISON TRANSPORTATION MASTER PLAN OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE (MADISON IN MOTION) ROOM 300 MMB
- REVIEW AND DISCUSSION OF TRANSPORTATION CHALLENGES FOR LOW-INCOME INDIVIDUALS IN MADISON
- Transit-oriented housing options for older adults
5:30 PM DOWNTOWN COORDINATING COMMITTEE ROOM 108 CCB
- Creating an ad hoc Parking Strategic Plan Committee.
- Discussion of State Street Mall/Capitol Concourse service area boundaries and schedule for calculating Mall Maintenance Special Charges
Categories: | Media