At least part of it. If you work til 5:00, you’ll make it to 3 of 18 meetings in time for public comments for items not on the agenda.
Monday, June 16, 2014
9:00 AM DEFERRED COMPENSATION COMMITTEE ROOM 108 CCB
- Investment and Plan information review including discussion of fund performance, any actions to be taken, and fund considerations as required.
- Demonstration of a new Participant financial “fitness” feature.
12:00 PM SUBCOMMITTEE OF THE TRANSIT AND PARKING COMMISSION: TAXICAB PERMIT APPEAL ROOM 100 MMB
- Hearing: Karnicsha Miller , Appeal of Taxicab Driver Permit Denial
4:30 PM COMMITTEE ON THE ENVIRONMENT ROOM 108 CCB
- Private Salt Applicators
- Discussion of Committee Goals and Focus Areas
- Proposal of “Environmental Health Register” Idea
5:15 PM ADA TRANSIT SUBCOMMITTEE TO THE TRANSIT AND PARKING COMM (Cancelled) ROOM LL-130 MMB
Tuesday, June 17, 2014
12:15 PM BUILDING CODE, FIRE CODE, CONVEYANCE CODE, AND LICENSING APPEALS BOARD ROOM LL-110 MMB
- Amending Sections 34.105(14), creating Sec. 34.105(16), renumbering Secs. 34.105(16) and (17) to (17) and (18), amending Sec. 34.5601, repealing and recreating Sec. 34.5608, and amending Secs. 1.08(3) and (4) of the Madison General Ordinances to make a more extensive firework permitting process.
4:00 PM OLBRICH BOTANICAL SOCIETY OLBRICH BOTANICAL GARDENS MEETING ROOM
5:00 PM PARKING COUNCIL FOR PEOPLE WITH DISBILITIES ROOM 108 CCB
- Wagner to discuss concerns about DIS/VET space signing at Staples.
- Discuss issue of snow being piled in Disabled stalls.
6:30 PM COMMON COUNCIL ROOM 301 CCB
- Authorizing the City of Madison to accept a HUD Continuum of Care (CoC) Homeless Services planning grant in the amount of $38,283; amending the 2014 CDBG Operating Budget to reflect this additional revenue and commensurate expenditures; and authorizing the Mayor and City Clerk to enter into an agreement with the Corporation for Supportive Housing, Inc. for planning services.
- SUBSTITUTE – Accepting the Interim Report: “Demographic Change and the City of Madison: Findings of the Common Council Legislative Agenda Work Group on Demographic Change and Recommendations for Action” and approving a plan for implementing recommendations therein.
- Renaming Section 2.01(6), creating Section 2.01(7), and renumbering Section 2.01(7) to 2.01(8) of the Madison General Ordinances to establish an automatic adjournment at 11:30 p.m. for Common Council meetings.
Wednesday, June 18, 2014
8:30 AM BOARD OF ASSESSORS ROOM 101 CCB
- No agenda
4:30 PM BOARD OF PUBLIC WORKS ROOM 108 CCB
- Approving plans and specifications and authorizing the Board of Public Works to advertise and receive bids for East Washington Avenue Median Replanting – 2014 South.
- Approving plans and specifications and authorizing the Board of Public Works to advertise and receive bids for John Nolen Path Reconstruction.
- Ordering Property Owners to Replace Substandard/Defective Sidewalks. (4th, 6th, 8th, 15th, & 16th ADs)
- Park Impact fee appeals.
5:30 PM ALCOHOL LICENSE REVIEW COMMITTEE ROOM 201 CCB
- Amending 38.03(2)(a) of the Madison General Ordinances to remove the requirement that fermented malt beverages in hand-capped or sealed containers must be manufactured on the premises.
- Class A Zoning Regulations Discussion
- Revised Entertainment Best Practices
- Nuisance House Party Ordinance Update
Thursday, June 19, 2014
1:00 PM METROPOLITAN UNITED FIBER NETWORK CONSORTIUM, UNINCORPORATED ASSOCIATION OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE ROOM 525 CCB
- Report from and possible action regarding the Operations sub-committee recommendations. (Christian)
a. ADVA procurement recommendation (Copper River VAR)
b. ADVA policy on new line card purchases (i.e. SCLS situation last summer)
c. MUFN Engineering emergency restoration activities
- Discussion and possible action regarding Diggers’ Hotline agreement and GLS agreement for locates.
- Discussion and possible action regarding new applicants joining MUFN-C. (Chair)
b. City of Monona
c. Dept of Military Affairs
3:15 PM MONONA TERRACE COMMUNITY & CONVENTION CENTER FINANCE COMMITTEE 1 JOHN NOLEN DR, DANE ROOM
- No agenda
4:00 PM MONONA TERRACE COMMUNITY AND CONVENTION CENTER BOARD 1 JOHN NOLEN DR, HALL OF FAME ROOM
- Updates and reports
- 2015 Capital Budget
5:30 PM DOWNTOWN COORDINATING COMMITTEE CCB ROOM 108
- Discussion of State Street Mall/Capitol Concourse service area boundaries and schedule for calculating Mall Maintenance Special Charges
- Street Furniture in the State Street Right-Of-Way
- Discussion of potential “Parklets/Cafelets” within the public right-of-way in existing parking stalls
Categories: | Media