Of all weeks, this is not the week I can afford to be sick . . . Personnel and Finance tonight (Day Center), Council tomorrow (tiny houses), closing this week? and a fundraiser (tiny homes) 5-7 Brink Lounge on Friday . . . must not be sick, must not be sick, must not be sick . . .
Monday, May 5, 2014
4:30 PM CDA HOUSING OPERATIONS SUBCOMMITTEE ROOM 120 MMB
– Resolution No. 4080 – Authorizing the Community Development Authority Executive Director to execute a contract with ___________________ for Security Guard Services in the East, West and Triangle Low Rent Public Housing and Multi Family developments.
4:30 PM MADISON LOCAL FOOD COMMITTEE ROOM LL-130 MMB
– Public Market Discussion – Discussion of Phase 2 Public Outreach meetings
4:45 PM LANDMARKS COMMISSION ROOM LL-110 MMB
– 702-706 Williamson Street – Third Lake Ridge Historic District – Demolish current commercial building and construct a new six-story commercial/multi-family housing development.
– 924 Williamson Street – Third Lake Ridge Historic District – Mural installation
Tuesday, May 6, 2014
12:00 PM COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY – ALLIED DEVELOPMENT SUBCOMMITTEE MEETING ROOM 313 MMB
– Contract with Madison College for the acquisition of a cabin and the execution of a contract with Bluestone Custom Homes, LLC, for site work and other construction activities relating to the placement of the cabin.
– Review of Mosaic Ridge Architectural and Landscape Guidelines
6:30 PM COMMON COUNCIL ROOM 201 CCB
Wednesday, May 7, 2014
9:00 AM ANY GIVEN CHILD COMMUNITY ARTS TEAM & WORKING GROUP 201 STATE ST., WISCONSIN STUDIO
– Presentation of Draft Action Plan with Goals and Draft Action Steps – CAT votes to adopt or Amend
– Looking Ahead: Phase II
– Conversation around Phase II Infrastructure
4:30 PM BOARD OF PUBLIC WORKS ROOM 108 CCB
– Parkland Impact Fee Appeal by DSI Real Estate Group, Inc. for 841 Jupiter Drive.
– Approving the revised roadway geometry for the CTH M / CTH PD intersection.
– $117,000 in change orders
– Informational Item: City of Madison Disparity Study.
4:30 PM URBAN DESIGN COMMISSION ROOM LL-110 MMB
– 448 South Park Street – PD(GDP-SIP) Six-Story Mixed-Use Building Including Retail and Residential
– 9601 Elderberry Road – Conditional Use for “Paragon Place” to Include 146 Rental Units in 4 Buildings
– 617 North Segoe Road – Rezoning from NMX to PD – 12-Story Apartment Building.
– 626 Langdon Street – Renovation and Addition to the “Roundhouse Apartments.”
– 2504 Winnebago Street (East Washington Avenue and Milwaukee Street) – PD(GDP-SIP) for the Union Corners Development.
5:30 PM MADISON FOOD POLICY COUNCIL 201 W. MIFFLIN ST., MADISON CENTRAL LIBRARY, ROOMS 301 & 302
– 2014-2015 Madison Food Policy Council Goals
– Tons of reports and updates
5:30 PM SUBCOMMITTEE OF THE TRANSIT AND PARKING COMMISSION: REVIEW TAXI REGULATIONS & SHARED-RIDE SERVICES ROOM 100 MMB
6:30 PM MADISON AREA TRANSPORTATION PLANNING BOARD 119 E OLIN AVE, ROOM A-B
– Resolution TPB No. 89 Approving Amendment #4 to the 2014-2018 Transportation Improvement Program for the Madison Area & Dane County – Aberg Ave. (Shopko Dr. Intersection), Intersection Improvements [NEW, Const. in 2016]
– Approval of Scoring and Priority Ranking of 2014-2018 Transportation Alternatives Program Project Applications for Consideration by WisDOT
– Presentation on the MPO’s TDM/Rideshare Program Activities
– Presentation on South Capitol TOD District Planning Study (City of Madison Planning Staff)
– Discussion and Consideration of Possible Letter to WisDOT on Plans for Verona Road (USH 18/151) and Corridor Studies of Stoughton Road (USH 51), USH 51 (McFarland to Stoughton), and the Beltline (USH 12/14/18/151)
sorry, nap time . . .will finish later
Thursday, May 8, 2014
8:00 AM EARLY CHILDHOOD CARE AND EDUCATION COMMITTEE ROOM 260
12:00 PM EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES COMMISSION EMPLOYMENT SUBCOMMITTEE 2601 W BELTLINE HWY
12:00 PM PERSONNEL BOARD ROOM 501 CCB
5:00 PM COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DIVISION CONFERENCE COMMITTEE ROOM LL-130 MMB
5:00 PM DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY COMMITTEE ROOM 201 CCB
5:00 PM SOUTH CAPITOL DISTRICT PLANNING COMMITTEE ROOM 300 MMB
5:00 PM ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS ROOM LL-110 MMB
5:30 PM BOARD OF HEALTH FOR MADISON AND DANE COUNTY 119 E. OLIN AVE., MADISON WATER UTILITY CONF. ROOMS A & B
Categories: | Media