I’m not sure if there is anyone in the universe more excited about this than me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sigh, now a few months to get the kinks worked out and see how they use it, but theoretically, this should be good!!! If you see me give Scott McDonell a huge hug and a kiss every time I see him for the next few months, this is what it is about!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 (Yeah Scott, that was fair warning!)
My blog is going to look a little different tho! I’ll need to work on the formatting, but yay!!!!!!!!! Hopefully this gets more information to the public in advance of their meetings.
|Environment, Agriculture & Natural Resources Committee||4/28/2014||Meeting details||Not available|
So, there is no agenda for this meeting. At least not in this system.
COMMITTEE ON SENSITIVE CRIMES MPD South Precinct – 825 Hughes Pl, Madison 8:30 AM
- – Presentation on Adults at Risk
- – Updates and Reports
CRIMINAL JUSTICE COUNCIL – RACIAL DISPARITIES SUB-COMMITTEE City-County Building Room 351 12:00 PM
- Dane County Equity Initiative (Look at that! It’s a link!!!!! :))
HEALTH AND HUMAN NEEDS COMMITTEE CCB, 210 MLK JR BLVD, ROOM 354 5:30 PM
- AMENDING CHAPTER 15, CREATING THE CITY-COUNTY HOMELESS ISSUES COMMITTEE (another link!!)
- AUTHORIZING THE PURCHASE OF 1409 MARTIN STREET
PUBLIC PROTECTION AND JUDICIARY Room 357 of the City-County Building, 210 M. L. King, Jr. Blvd., Madison, Wisconsin 5:45 PM
- Discussion of public hearing date on proposed changes to the 911 Center Board
- There were items with link, yes links!, but nothing exciting or interesting that I could tell!
ZONING AND LAND REGULATIONS COMMITTEE City – County Building, ROOM 351 210 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Madison 7pm
- Lots of projects, check to see if anything impact you – you can now even see what the project is about! 🙂 Lots of links!!! Yay!!!!
- Review their rules and procedures
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES COMMISSION Executives Office, 210 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Room 421 5:30 PM
- Presentations (???? FAIL.) That is the only item of substance on their agenda but I have no idea what it is.
CRIMINAL JUSTICE COUNCIL City County Building – Room 351
- Dane County Equity Initiative
- Consideration of the Recommendations from the Racial Disparities Subcommittee regarding Community Court (no link)
- Presentation on Dane County Jury Selection and Demographics (no link)
- Data and Evidence Based Decision Making (no link)
- Discussion of Municipal Forfeitures (no link)
- 2014 CJC Priorities (no link)
LIBRARY BOARD Dane County Library Service, 1819 Aberg Av., Madison Conference Room 12:00 PM
YOUTH COMMISSION CCB, 210 MLK Jr Blvd, Madison, Room 351 4:30 PM
- Presentation/discussion on Analysis of Factors Associated with Truancy – 2012 DCYA
data (no link)
- Reports (no links)
PERSONNEL AND FINANCE CCB Room 357 5:30 PM
- Links! But nothing interesting to me. By the way, this was one committee that was at least attaching their information to their agenda in the past, it was just all one huge pdf that you couldn’t really work with.
COUNTY BOARD City-County Building – Room 201 7PM
- Dane County Equity Initiative
- Not much else, but links!!!!!!!
I’m sure the honeymoon won’t last long, but I am taking what I can get!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Democracy has a fighting chance! And the media now have no excuses! Information is power!!!!
Categories: | Media