Only 17 meetings? Hmmm, expect updates. Last week there was only one! 16 of 17 (94%) of the meetings start before 5:30. 5 of 17 (30%) are before 4:30. Lobbyists paid to attend meeting a-ok. Working folks, we don’t really care so much what you have to say and aren’t interested in you attending our meetings. At least that is what I see in the actions taken to schedule meetings.
Monday, February 17, 2014
4:30 PM BOARD OF ESTIMATES ROOM 260 MMB
- New position – process improvement specialist?
- Adopting and confirming the Labor Agreements between the City of Madison and Dane County, Wisconsin Municipal Employees, Local 60, AFSCME, AFL-CIO for the period January 1, 2015 through December 31, 2015 and January 1, 2016 through December 31, 2016.
- Adopting and confirming the Labor Agreements between the City of Madison and Dane County, Wisconsin Municipal Employees, Local 60, AFSCME, AFL-CIO, Professional Librarians Unit, for the period January 1, 2015 through December 31, 2015 and January 1, 2016 through December 31, 2016.
- Resolution reporting Residency Options and Incentives for City of Madison Employees
- CHARTER Amending Section 3.30(3) of the Madison General Ordinances to eliminate the Mayor’s ability to waive the residency requirement for managers, and providing that the Mayor may grant a reasonable time to establish residency.
- Authorizing the temporary closure and private use of the Olin Park boat launch for Rhythm & Booms 2014.
- Selecting JDS Development, LLC to develop Judge Doyle Square and authorizing the Judge Doyle Square Staff Team under the direction of the Mayor to enter into negotiations with JDS Development, LLC for a final development agreement to undertake the Judge Doyle Square development and to report back to the Common Council no later than August 15, 2014.
4:30 PM SUSTAINABLE MADISON COMMITTEE ROOM 300 MMB
- Creating Section 29.047 of the Madison General Ordinances to create an energy benchmarking requirements for certain types of buildings in the City of Madison and amending Sections 1.08(3)(a) and (4) to establish a bail deposit for violation of this requirement that is enforceable by the City Engineer.
- Green TIF Districts – Developing a report on what green features could be included in the City’s TIF Districts
4:45 PM LANDMARKS COMMISSION ROOM LL-110 MMB
- 1000 Edgewood College Drive – Indian Mounds
- 121, 123, 127 West Gilman Street – Mansion Hill Historic District – Construct new apartment buildings.
- 123 West Gilman/113 West Gorham Street – Mansion Hill Historic District – Relocation of an existing structure.
Tuesday, February 18, 2014
4:30 PM WATER UTILITY BOARD 119 E OLIN AVE
- Discussion of building options for the Paterson St Operations Center Reconstruction
Wednesday, February 19, 2014
10:00 AM STREET USE STAFF COMMISSION ROOM 108 CCB
- Upcoming events that may disrupt your neighborhood – and might be fun.
12:15 PM BUILDING CODE, FIRE CODE, CONVEYANCE CODE AND LICENSING APPEALS BOARD ROOM LL-110 MMB
- Very detailed appeals of various rules and regulations placed on developers – this time sprinklers and light requirements.
4:30 PM BOARD OF PUBLIC WORKS ROOM 108 CCB
- Gearing up for summer with several assessments for upcoming projects
- Amending Sections 10.06 and 10.08(7)(f) of the Madison General Ordinances to impose fees for sidewalk construction permits and residential driveway entrance and approach permits, and amending Section 1.08(3)(a) to establish a bail deposit for violation of these sections.
4:30 PM URBAN DESIGN COMMISSION ROOM LL-110 MMB
- 901 East Washington Avenue – New Construction of a 5-Story Addition to the Klueter Grocery Warehouse and Parking Facilities
- 802, 854 East Washington Avenue (800 North Block) – Mixed-Use Development with Commercial (Including a Grocery Store), Office and Residential Components
- 626 Langdon Street – Renovation and Addition to the “Roundhouse Apartments.”
- 330 East Wilson Street – 6-Story, 35-Unit Residential Apartment with 878 Square Feet of Commercial Space. (no link)
- 202 East Washington Avenue – Redevelopment of the “Pahl Tire” Site for a 10-Story, 146-150 Room “Courtyard by Marriott Hotel.” (no link)
5:00 PM ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE ROOM 260 MMB
- Adopting the University Avenue Corridor Plan and the goals, recommendations, and implementation steps contained therein as a supplement to the City’s Comprehensive Plan.
- Neighborhood Plans
5:00 PM PEDESTRIAN/BICYCLE/MOTOR VEHICLE COMMISSION (Cancelled) ROOM 300 MMB
Thursday, February 20, 2014
1:00 PM METROPOLITAN UNIFIED FIBER NETWORK CONSORTIUM, UNINCORPORATED ASSOCIATION OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE ROOM 525 CCB
- All reports, no links
3:15 PM MONONA TERRACE COMMUNITY & CONVENTION CENTER FINANCE COMMITTEE 1 JOHN NOLEN DR
- 2013 Year End Results/2014 Forecast (no link)
- 2015 Base Room Rental Prices / 2015 Guest Price List for Equipment and Services (no link)
4:00 PM MONONA TERRACE COMMUNITY AND CONVENTION CENTER BOARD – AMENDED 1 JOHN NOLEN DR
- GMCVB Year-end report and video presentation (no link)
- 2014 Renovation Recap (no link)
- Judge Doyle Square Update (no link)
4:30 PM LANDLORD AND TENANT ISSUES COMMITTEE ROOM LL-110 MMB
- CHARTER Creating Section 32.12(3) of the Madison General Ordinances relating to storage or disposition of personalty left by tenants.
- Review of new State Laws regarding Landlord/Tenant Issues
5:00 PM SUSTAINABLE MADISON TRANSPORTATION MASTER PLAN OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE ROOM 300 MMB
- REVIEW AND DISCUSSION OF DRAFT PUBLIC INVOLVEMENT PLAN AND OUTREACH/WORKSHOP SCHEDULE
- LAND USE ASSETS, VALUE STATEMENTS AND GOALS: DEVELOPMENT OF LAND USE VISION SCENARIOS
- DISCUSSION OF PROPOSAL FOR BRANDING OF TRANSPORTATION MASTER PLAN PROCESS
- one link for entire agenda materials
Categories: | Media