Judge Doyle Square, TIF – what directions will they go?
Monday, February 3, 2014
12:00 PM MADISON BOARD OF POLICE AND FIRE COMMISSIONERS 16 N CARROLL ST
- Police Chief Appointment: General process and calendar planning and discussion, including compilation and review of public input, additional input considerations, additional development of examination and selection criteria and materials; review of draft materials and calendar; review and evaluation of applications received.
4:00 PM JUDGE DOYLE SQUARE COMMITTEE 1 JOHN NOLEN DR
- Committee Deliberation on Judge Doyle Square Development Team Selection (no link?)
4:45 PM LANDMARKS COMMISSION ROOM LL-110 MMB
- Accepting the report of the Lamp House Block Ad Hoc Plan Committee.
- Landmarks Ordinance Revisions
5:00 PM EOC EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE ROOM 523 DDB
- Discussion: Homelessness in Madison
- – Presentation by Susan Schmitz, Downtown Madison, Inc.
- – Framing the discussion
- – Draft “Letter to the Editor”
- Discussion: 121, 123, 127 West Gilman Street – Mansion Hill Historic District – Construct new apartment buildings. 2nd Ald. Dist.
- Discussion: Role of the Equal Opportunities Commission in “Working Toward Racial Equity and Social Justice in Madison & Dane County”
Tuesday, February 4, 2014
4:00 PM COMMON COUNCIL ORGANIZATIONAL COMMITTEE ROOM 108 CCB
- Update: Public access to street right-of-way surveillance cameras – Rich Beadles, City IT
- Resolution reporting Residency Options and Incentives for City of Madison Employees
- Accepting the revised TIF Policy approved by the Economic Development Committee on February 20, 2013 for Common Council consideration and adoption.
6:30 PM COMMON COUNCIL ROOM 201 CCB
- 149 East Wilson Street (Neighbors filed a petition and I think this is being referred)
- Creating Section 28.149 and amending Section 28.151 of the Madison General Ordinances to regulate wind energy systems.
- Presentation / Progress Report: City’s Racial Equity & Social Justice Initiative Team with Julie Nelson & Glenn Harris from City of Seattle, Race and Social Justice Initiative (no link)
- SUBSTITUTE Amending Sections 34.308 and creating 34.105(14)(c) of the Madison General Ordinances to regulate fire performance art.
- Recommending the selection of Heartland Housing, Inc. and Heartland Health Outreach for the provision of property management, case management and supportive services for permanent supportive housing for adults that are homeless or at high risk of homelessness.
- Report dated February 4, 2014 re: Board, Committee, Commission, Ad Hoc Committee & Subcommittee Members who have not filed the Statement of Interests Form. (no link)
Wednesday, February 5, 2014
10:00 AM STREET USE STAFF COMMISSION ROOM 108 CCB
- Upcoming events
4:30 PM URBAN DESIGN COMMISSION ROOM LL-110 MMB
- Adopting the University Avenue Corridor Plan and the goals, recommendations, and implementation steps contained therein as a supplement to the City’s Comprehensive Plan.
- Accepting the report of the Lamp House Block Ad Hoc Plan Committee.
- 201 South Ingersoll Street – Proposed 20,000 Square Foot Skatepark at Central Park.
- 2046/2050 East Johnson Street – Rezoning from NMX to PD(GDP-SIP) for Occupy Madison, Inc.’s “Tiny Houses.”
7:00 PM MADISON AREA TRANSPORTATION PLANNING BOARD 119 E OLIN AVE
- Resolution TPB No. 86 Approving Amendment #1 to the 2014-2018 Transportation Improvement Program for the Madison Area & Dane County
• S. Beltline (Beltline Bridges over Park St. and RR, Rimrock Road Bridge over Beltline), Paint Bridge Girders Interstate [Add const. funding in 2017]
• 39/90/94 (STH 19 & CP Rail Overpass Structures), Replace Bridge Decks [Increase const. funding, move to 2016]
• CTH P (Bridge over Black Earth Creek), Bridge Replacement [Revise scope to include concrete panels at RR crossing, increase state and local funding]
• E. Johnson Street (Butler St. to Baldwin St.), Reconstruction [Increase STP Urban const. funding]
• Mineral Point Road (Midvale Blvd. Intersection), Recondition, Add EB & WB Turn Lanes, Signals [Minor project scope change]
• Dane County Mobility Management Program [Cont. federal funding (s. 5310) in 2014]
• Metro Transit Paratransit Eligibility Assessment Program [NEW project with federal s. 5310 funding in 2014]
- Consideration of Draft Policies and Project Scoring Criteria for 2014-2018 Transportation Alternatives Program Applications
- Consideration of Appointments to the MPO Advisory Committee for the Bicycle Transportation Plan for the Madison Metropolitan Area & Dane County
- Presentation on Madison Metro Bus Size Study
- Review and Discussion on Draft Scope of Work for Regional Intelligent Transportation System Strategic Plan
- Review and Discussion on Draft Roadway Functional Classification Map and Associated Changes to the Madison Urbanized Area Boundary
- Discussion on WisDOT Plans for Verona Road (USH 18/151) and Corridor Studies of Stoughton Road (USH 51) and USH 51 (McFarland to Stoughton)
- Status Report by Madison Area TPB Members on Studies and Plans Involving the TPB:
• USH 51/Stoughton Road (USH 12/18 to IH 39/90/94) Corridor EIS Study
• USH 51 (McFarland to Stoughton) Corridor EIS Study
• Beltline (USH 14 to CTH N) Corridor EIS Study
• Interstate 39/90/94 (Madison to Wisconsin Dells) Corridor EIS Study
• City of Madison Sustainable Transportation Master Plan
Thursday, February 6, 2014
12:00 PM MADISON CENTRAL BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT (BID) BOARD OF DIRECTORS 122 W. WASHINGTON AVE., 1ST FLOOR CONFERENCE ROOM
- An hour of updates and reports
- 25 minutes on – Board Discussion – Leg. ID: 32961 (introduced for referral 2/4/14)
Amending Sections 28.061, 28.072, 28.082, 28.091, 28.151 and 28.211 and creating Section 28.127 of the Madison General Ordinances to create an Alcohol Overlay District in the zoning code, create “Restaurant-Nightclub” and “Nightclub” as uses of land in the zoning code, establish supplemental regulations for “Restaurant-Tavern,” “Tavern,” “Restaurant-Nightclub,” and “Nightclub,” and to amend the definition for “Restaurant-Tavern,” “Theater, Assembly hall,” and “Outdoor stage, band shell, or amphitheater.”
4:30 PM MADISON PUBLIC LIBRARY BOARD 201 W MIFFLIN ST, ROOM 104
- YAHARA MUSIC PROJECT PRESENTATION
- APPROVAL TO ACCESS $80,000 FROM THE PRINCIPAL OF THE MADISON PUBLIC LIBRARY ENDOWMENT FUND FOR YAHARA LOCAL MUSIC PROJECT
- APPROVAL TO AMEND THE CURRENT GRANDVIEW COMMONS AGREEMENT WITH VERIDIAN TO CHANGE THE BUILD DATES TO CORRESPOND WITH THE PROJECT’S CIP AND TO RATIFY THE REZONING CONDITION ATTACHED TO THE AGREEMENT
5:00 PM COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT BLOCK GRANT COMMITTEE ROOM 260MMB
- Presentation of the Dane County Fair Housing Equity Assessment (CARPC)
- 2015-2019 5-year consolidation plan and 2015 – 2016 Goals & Objectives discussion
- Accepting the Interim Report: “Demographic Change and the City of Madison: Findings of the Common Council Legislative Agenda Work Group on Demographic Change and Recommendations for Action” and approving a plan for implementing recommendations therein.
Friday, February 7, 2014
12:00 PM NOTICE OF POSSIBLE QUORUM OF THE COMMON COUNCIL ROOM 403 CCB
- Alder Brown Bag Luncheon with Mayor Paul Soglin
Categories: | Madison | Media