Enjoy . . . guessing what they might be talking about and if there is anything you want to comment on, since we don’t have the materials the committee members have, its hard to tell.
Monday, January 13, 2014
12:00 PM Emergency Medical Services Commission – Medical Advisory Subcommittee 119 E. Olin Ave.
- Pelvic Stabilization – update
- Paramedic Response Discussion and Data Analysis
- Spinal Immobilization Studies
- Base Hospital Concept
1:00 PM Veterans Service Commission Rm. 106 CCB Conference Room
- Vets Ride with Pride Update
- County support of VA Dental care for Purple Heart recipients
- Propose Dane County implement a Non-competitive Appointments Program for veterans similar to the State’s program
- Verify eligibility requirements for Commission Funds
- Commission Fund approval process
Tuesday, January 14, 2014
8:30 AM Public Safety Communications Operating Practices Advisory Committee – Law Enforcement Protocol Steering Subcommittee 809 S. Thompson Dr.
- LAW RADIO PROTOCOL DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
11:00 AM Area Agency on Aging Board – Access Committee 2865 N. Sherman Ave, Room 108
- 2013 AAA Access Committee Work Plan Report
- 2014 AAA Access Committee Goals & Work Plan Draft
12:00 PM Area Agency on Aging Board 2865 N Sherman Ave, Room 108
- AAA Board Bylaws
- Legislative/Advocacy and Access Committee Member Appointment
- Strategic Planning Session
5:30 PM Public Works & Transportation Committee Rm. 354 CCB
- Res. 221, 13-14 – Authorizing an Amendment for a Contract Extension to Provide a Freeway Service Team for the Wisconsin Department of Transportation
- Res. 224, 13-14 – Award of Contract for Construction of Arctic Animal Exhibit and Concessions at Henry Vilas Zoo
- Res. 227, 13-14 – Change Order #8 to Contract for TRC Environmental Corporation for Engineering Services for Landfill Expansion
- Res. 228, 13-14 – Change Order #9 to Contract for TRC Environmental Corporation for Engineering Services for Landfill Expansion
- Res. 229, 13-14 – Change Order #1 to Contract for Miron Construction Co., Inc. for Alliant Energy Center Pavilions
- Res. 230, 13-14 – Change Order #2 to Contract for Miron Construction Co., Inc. for Alliant Energy Center Pavilions
- Res. 231, 13-14 – Authorizing a Lease Between the Alliant Energy Center of Dane County and the Family Motor Coach Association
- Sub. 1 to Res. 232, 13-14 – Award of Contract for CNG Detection, Ventilation and Fire Alarm System at Dane County Parks and Lakes Management Facility
- Fund Transfer Request – 6 Semi Trailers to Excavator
- Easement for Multi-Use Purposes to Dane County at the Mazomanie Segment of the Good Neighbor Trail in the Town of Black Earth
- Easement for Multi-Use Purposes to Dane County at the Mazomanie Segment of the Good Neighbor Trail in the Town of Mazomanie
- DISCUSSION OF NEW DANE COUNTY APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM WITH DAVE PHILLIPS
5:45 PM Public Protection & Judiciary Committee CCB Room 357
- OA 25, 2013 – 14, Ch. 34, Restricting The Use Of Nicotine Products By
- Res. – 189, 2013 -14, Authorizing An Agreement To Accept Wisconsin Department Of Justice Funds For A Heroin Initiative, Grant 2013-HE-01-10219.
- Res. 216, 2013-14, Authorizing Acceptance Of Highway Safety Grant Funds For A Critical Traffic Investigation And Prosecution Collaboration Project.
- Res. 217, 2013-14, Authorizing An Agreement To Accept Highway Safety Grant Funds For An Alcohol Enforcement Project (02240).
- Res. 219, 2013-14, Authorizing Acceptance Of Grant Funds To Administer Funding For DANEnet (FG – 2014-DANE-net-02249).
- Res. 221, 2013-14, Authorizing An Amendment For A Contract Extension To Provide A Freeway Service Team For The Wis consin Department Of Transportation.
- Res. 220, 2013-14, Awarding Contract Extension To Paul Stiegler, M.D.
- Res. 226, 2013-14, Authorizing Acceptance of Grant Funds For Dane County District Attorney’s Office.
- Jail Tour
6:30 PM Homeless Issues Committee Rm. 321 CCB
-Update and discussion – services over the Christmas and New Year’s holidays and
during extreme weather period
- Update on Day Resource Center
- Update on 2014 city and county budget amendments
7:00 PM Zoning & Land Regulation Rm. 351 CCB
- Check to see if anything affects you
- RESOLUTION 237, 2013-2014 – Contract for Fly Dane 2014 Digital Orthophotography Project
- Review concept plan for a proposed Planned Unit Development (PUD) located at the 2500 block of Rimrock Road, Section 36, Town of Madison. The proposal is for a four-story building with retail space on the first floor and approximately 43 residential rental units on floors two through four
Ran out of time . . .
Wednesday, January 15, 2014
8:30 AM Land Information Council CCB Room 321
8:45 AM University Extension Committee 5201 Fen Oak Dr
1:00 PM Public Safety Communications Center Board CCB Room 351
1:00 PM Employee-Management Insurance Advisory 3113 W Beltline Hwy
3:00 PM Aging & Disability Resource Center Governing Board 2865 N. Sherman Ave.
4:00 PM Cultural Affairs Commission – Executive Subcommittee Rm. 354 CCB
5:30 PM Health & Human Needs Committee Rm. 351 CCB
7:00 PM Madison Area Transportation Planning Board 119 E. Olin Ave., Rm. A-B
Thursday, January 16, 2014
4:00 PM Monona Terrace Convention & Community Center Board 9 E. Wilson St., Founders Room
5:15 PM Human Services Board 2865 Sherman Ave
Friday, January 17, 2014
9:00 AM Public Safety Communications Center Technical Committee CCB Room 351
Categories: | Dane | Madison | Media