Sorry so late, no pressure to get it done before going to work . . . TRC closes when schools do.
Monday, January 06, 2014
4:00 PM CANCELLED Cultural Affairs Commission – Executive Committee Rm. 321 CCB
5:30 PM Personnel & Finance Committee CCB Room 351
- Seems all routine, but you might want to check
Tuesday, January 07, 2014
7:00 AM Vilas Zoo Commission Zoo Administration Bldg., 702 S. Randall Ave.
- Zoo Operating & Capital Budgets & Capital Project updates.
- Res. 224 Award of Contract for the Construction of Arctic Animal Exhibit and Concessions at Henry Vilas Zoo.
- Zoo Directors Report.
- Henry Vilas Zoological Society Report
Wednesday, January 08, 2014
10:00 AM Public Safety Communications Operating Practices Advisory Committee 825 Hughes Place
- DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION ON CITY OF MADISON TRUNKED RADIO SYSTEM CONSOLES (MCC7500) IN COMMUNICATIONS CENTER.
- DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION ON CHANGES TO FIRE/EMS AND LAW ENFORCEMENT RADIO PROTOCOLS.
- DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION ON CHANGES TO THE MEDICAL AND FIRE DISPATCH REVIEW AND STEERING SUBCOMITTEE MAKE-UP.
- DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION ON CHANGES TO PSC POLICY AND PROCEDURE 6.2.11 RELATED TO CALLS FOR FALLS (17A3).
5:00 PM Environmental Council Rm. 321 CCB
- Discussion of chain saw oils
- Discussion of progress of fundraising effort
- Review status of Action Items and Website updates
5:15 PM Park Commission 5201 Fen Oak Dr., Rm. 221
- RES. ____, 13-14, AUTHORIZING AN AMENDMENT TO THE MAYSA LEASE AT BADGER PRAIRIE COUNTY PARK
- 2014 PARC Grant Application Materials
- Park Commission Recognition Policies
- New Lake Access – Upper Mud Lake
- Brigham and Stewart Park Shelter Construction Update
- Endowment with the Madison Community Foundation
Thursday, January 09, 2014
12:00 PM Library Board 1819 Aberg Ave.
- Policy Review: Access to library records
- Plan Revision: Review existing plan
4:00 PM Dane County Education Task Force Rm. 357 CCB
- DISCUSSION OF DANE COUNTY ROLE / CHILDREN’S MENTAL HEALTH COLLABORATIVE OF DANE COUNTY SUMMIT 2014
- HOMELSESS FAMILIES, CHILDREN / DANE COUNTY SCHOOL SERVICES
- JOINT COUNTY – CITY COMMITTEE MEETING
4:00 PM Lakes & Watershed Commission – Executive Committee Room 354, City County Building
- Review of 2014 Office of Lakes and Watersheds, Land and Water Resources Department,and Lakes and Watershed Commission Priorities
- Annual Retreat Discussion and Next Steps
- Discussion of Community Engagement Coordinator Position
4:30 PM Youth Commission 2222 S Park St Suite 200, Room 227
- Overview of ULGM youth programs
- Discussion on role and responsibilities of YC members
- 2014 Committee assignments (Leadership and DCYA Steering Committee)
- Fit2Film update
- BYFY update
5:00 PM Board of Health for Madison and Dane County – Personnel Committee 119 E. Olin Ave., Conf. Rm. C
- Disclosures and Recusals – Members of the body should make any required disclosures or recusals under the Ethics Code
- Discussion of the Director of Public Health Evaluation Process
- Plan for Next Steps
5:15 PM Lakes & Watershed Commission Room 354, City County Building
- Turville Bay Research Project Presentation – Martha Barton, DNR Research
- Annual Retreat Discussion and Next Steps
5:30 PM Executive Committee Rm. 201 CCB
- Res. 208, 13-14 – Supporting Affordable Higher Education and Lower Student Debt (Dye)
- Res. 211, 13-14 – Placing Advisory Referendum on the Question of Adopting a Nonpartisan System for Redistricting (Dye)
- Res. 212, 13-14 – County Executive Appointments (Hendrick)
- Res. 213, 13-14 – Referendum on State Marijuana Policy (Pan)
5:30 PM Board of Health for Madison and Dane County 119 E. Olin Ave., Conf. Rm. A & B
- UPDATE ON HEALTH EQUITY
- Updates and reports
7:00 PM County Board Rm. 201 CCB
- Ord. Amdt. 24, 13-14 – Amending Chapter 82, Incorporating the Town of Springdale Comprehensive Plan into the Dane County Comprehensive Plan
- *Res. 167, 13-14 – Addendum to the Contract for EMS Medical Director 2014 (Adopt)
- *Res. 174, 13-14 – Award of Contract for Engineering Services for Annual Concrete Restoration and Repairs (Adopt Sub. 1)
- *Res. 191, 13-14 – Awarding 2014 Mendota Mental Health Institute Professional Service Contract Department of Human Services (Adopt)
- *Res. 199, 13-14 – Approve Crop Leases on County Park Land – Winter 2014 (Adopt)
- *Res. 207, 13-14 – Authorizing Amendment of Lease with Insite Wireless, LLC – Dane County Regional Airport (Adopt)
- *Res. 210, 13-14 – Award of Amendment of Agreement for Collection, Transportation, Treatment, Storage and Disposal of Hazardous Waste (Adopt)
- *Res. 223, 13-14 – Authorizing Expenditure in Advance of Borrowing for Select 2014 Capital Budget Items ( )
- *Res. 211, 13-14 – Placing Advisory Referendum on the Question of Adopting a Nonpartisan System for Redistricting ( )
- *Res. 213, 13-14 – Referendum on State Marijuana Policy (
7:00 PM C.A.R.P.C. (Capital Area Regional Planning Commission) Rm. 351 CCB
- Public comment on matters not for Public Hearing
- Report and Discussion on FUDA planning process
- Discussion of Budget & Personnel Panel (note: any members of BPP present at this meeting are invited to speak and will be included in all discussions under this item)
- Discussion of opportunities for integrating transportation and land use planning in the region (Invited Guests: Katherine Cornwell, City of Madison Planning Director; Bill Schaefer, Madison Area Transportation Planning Board Manager; Chuck Kamp, Metro Transit General Manager).
- Consideration of Draft 2014 Work Program and 2014-2019 Overall Program Design to be disseminated to local governments for comment
- Authorization for the Deputy Director to sign agreements with the U.S. Geological Survey, the cities of Madison and Middleton to perform water resources monitoring activities
- Approval of December disbursements and Treasurer’s Reports for November 2013
- Amendment to the 2014 Budget, to maintain Information Specialist Position at 0.5 FTE
Friday, January 10, 2014
10:00 AM Wisconsin River Rail Transit Commission 2302 Fish Hatchery Rd.
Categories: | Dane | Madison | Media