Likely about 2/3rds here . . . expect changes.
Monday, October 21, 2013
4:30 PM BOARD OF ESTIMATES ROOM 260 MMB
- Finance Director Update on Life Insurance Program. (no link)
- Amending Section 3.54(7)(a) of the Madison General Ordinances to eliminate the salary cap for new appointments of Police or Fire Chief.
- Funding art projects not yet determined
- Operating budget amendments
Tuesday, October 22, 2013
9:00 AM BOARD OF HEALTH FOR MADISON AND DANE COUNTY EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE ROOM 507 CCB
- Phone conference
- Board of Health Resolution #2013-15 for Nurse-Family Partnership Expansion – ACTION Item (no link)
- Resolution Declaring the City of Madison’s Intention to adopt an Equity Impact Model (legislative file #31054) – Referral from Common Council – ACTION Item (no link)
4:30 PM LAMP HOUSE BLOCK AD HOC PLAN COMMITTEE ROOM LL-110 MMB
- First meeting details
- Presentation on Lamp House History, Jack Holzhueter. (Tentative)
- General Discussion and Introduction of Land Use and Planning Context Related to the Lamp House Block, Planning Background, Downtown Plan Context, Zoning, and Existing Neighborhood Plans.
4:30 PM SUSTAINABLE MADISON COMMITTEE ROOM LL-120 MMB
- Green TIF Districts – Developing a report on what green features could be included in the City’s TIF Districts (no link)
- Energy Benchmarking – presentation by Sherrie Gruder, UW-Extension, Solid & Hazardous Waste Education Center and Manus McDevitt, P.E., Sustainable Engineering Group, LLC.
- Development of a Bicycle Reimbursement Program for City Employees that could be a model for other employers.
4:30 PM WATER UTILITY BOARD 119 E OLIN AVE, CONFERENCE ROOM A&B
- Revising the Water Utility Board’s Affordability Policy. (Limiting themselves to 12% rate hikes)
- Proposed goals for an updated Public Participation Process.
5:00 PM COMMUNITY GARDENS COMMITTEE ROOM 202 MMB
- New Garden Fund Issues
- Sheboygan Gardens (no link)
- Parks Department Pre-approved List of Improvements at Community Gardens (no link)
- New Garden Leadership for Long-Term Sustainability
5:00 PM PEDESTRIAN/BICYCLE/MOTOR VEHICLE COMMISSION ROOM 260 MMB
- Report by PBMVC member Mike Rewey on Sherman Avenue pedestrian and bicycle counts. (no link)
5:15 PM MADISON ARTS COMMISSION ROOM 300 MMB
- Approving the design and authorizing artist Aaron Stephan to proceed in fabrication and installation of a site specific public art feature at the corner of North Pinckney Street and the Capitol Square (aka Rotary Plaza).
- Authorizing City Staff to promote crowdsourcing and crowdfunding for placemaking projects.
- Seeking Common Council approval of the 2013 Art in Public Places funding awards as recommended by the Madison Arts Commission.
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
9:00 AM ANY GIVEN CHILD COMMUNITY ARTS TEAM & WORKING GROUP 201 STATE STREET, PROMENADE HALL
- Review of CAT & Working Group process and timeline (no link)
- Review Draft Vision Statement (no link)
- Full Group Edits Survey Instruments (no link)
1:30 PM COMMITTEE ON AGING 330 W MIFFLIN ST
- Operating Budget Discussion, Lauren Cnare and Mike Verveer (no link)
- Discussion on Committee on Aging Priorities (no link)
4:00 PM LONG RANGE PLANNING SUBCOMMITTEE ROOM 104 CCB
- Park Event Standards (no link)
- Volunteer Policy (no link)
- Behavioral Study (no link)
- Park Master Plans (no link)
4:30 PM URBAN DESIGN COMMISSION ROOM LL-110 MMB
- 1250 McKenna Boulevard – Construction of a 3,000 Square Foot Recirculating Splash Pad for Elver Park
- 1902 Tennyson Lane – PD-GDP, Northside Prairie Senior Living Community.
- 149 East Wilson Street – Mixed-Use, Fourteen-Story Building Containing 127 Apartment Units in UMX District
- 632 Howard Place - Five-Story Apartment Building. 2nd Ald. Dist.
5:30 PM COMMUNITY SERVICES COMMITTEE ROOM 300 MMB
- Current status and plans for the Meadowood Neighborhood Center and Meadowridge Library expansion (no link)
- Emerging Opportunities Program Update (no link)
- 2014 City of Madison Budget Process Update (no link)
- Creating Sections 33.18, 3.12(11), renumbering current Secs. 3.12(11) and (12) to Secs. 3.12(12) and (13) and creating Secs. 33.15(4)(g) and 33.16(4)(l) of the Madison General Ordinances to create the Community Development Division Conference Committee and designate members of the Community Development Block Grant Committee and the Community Services Committee to serve on the Community Development Division Conference Committee.
Thursday, October 24, 2013
8:00 AM MADISON METROPOLITAN SEWERAGE DISTRICT 1610 MOORLAND RD
- Review and Approval of Sewer Extension Plans – Woodstone Phase 3, City of Madison (no link)
- Review and Adoption of the 2014 Proposed Budget (no link)
- Review and Adoption of the 2014 Proposed Sewer Service Charge Rates (no link)
- Review and Approval of Design Phase Engineering Services: Maintenance Facility (no link)
- Review and Adoption of the 2014 Proposed Application Fees for Wastewater Generated outside the District (no link)
4:00 PM HOUSING STRATEGY COMMITTEE ROOM 313 MMB
- Presentation – Fair Housing Equity Assessment – CARPC (no link)
- Update on SRO housing and temporary shelter resolutions (no link)
- Housing Report – Homelessness – Draft for Discussion
5:00 PM ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS ROOM LL-110 MMB
- Mostly single family home owners who have to jump through hoops the Edgewater was spared from
Categories: | Madison | Media