Unless you show up and speak to something, of course, no guarantee they will talk about it, but it won’t be passed in one big amendment and it will give them pause to think for a moment.
Please note that exclusions on this listing may change at the meeting. Items may be added or taken off the list when the consent agenda is presented.
AGENDA ITEMS #4 through #8 are PUBLIC HEARINGS
Note: Agenda Item #4 – Public Hearing – Shamrock Bar and Grill, Inc. Class B Comb License – Recommendation from City Attorney: approve licenses subject to the conditions set by the ALRC.
Note: Agenda Item #5 – Public Hearing – Rezoning 425 W. Washington Avenue and #6 – Public Hearing – Rezoning 210 S. Brooks Street –
Recommendations are needed from Plan Commission (met on 9/16/13)
The following items are extra-majority items to be included on the consent agenda with request for unanimous vote:
22. Legislative File No. 31321 – Resolution Authorizing the Issuance of $_________ General Obligation Promissory Notes, Series 2013-A, and $_________ Taxable General obligation Promissory Notes, Series 2013-B, All of the City of Madison, Wisconsin, Providing the Details thereof, Establishing Interest Rates hereon and Levying Taxes Therefor (Report of BOE – 15 votes required; Recommendation needed from the floor)
39. Legislative File No. 31477 – Amending the 2013 adopted Parking Utility capital budget to provide additional expenditure authority. (Report of BOE – 15 votes required)
The following items are part of the Consent Agenda but with Additional Recommendations as noted:
37. Legislative File No 31407 – Approving the Assignment of seven (7) judgments against 216 State Street, LLC to Music Lovers, LLC (Report of BOE – Ald. Chris Schmidt, Council President – Recommended Action: Refer to City Attorney and Common Council meeting 10/1/13)
40. Legislative File No. 31054 Declaring the City of Madison’s intention to adopt an Equity Impact Model. (Report of Board of Health for Madison/Dane County – Ald. Matt Phair , D. 20 – Recommended Action: Re-refer to Board of Health, Community Services Committee and Equal Opportunities Commission)
Recommendations from the floor needed:
53. Legislative File No. 31401 – Accepting a Public Sanitary Sewer Easement from David P. Pientok and Laura J. Tomasko as Co-Trustees of the Pientok-Tomasko Joint Revocable Trust dated December 31, 2008 across property located at 2704 Waunona Way.(Report of BPW – Plan Commission met on 9/16/13 and recommendation needed from floor)
Items requested by alders to be placed on EXCLUSION LIST
9. Legislative File No. 31421 – SUBSTITUTE – Report of the Mayor submitting names of appointees to the Lamp House Block Ad Hoc Plan Committee (Business by the Mayor – Ald. Mark Clear, D. 19)
16. Legislative File No. 31169 – SUBSTITUTE Creating Section 2.41 of the Madison General Ordinances relating to reporting requirements for independent expenditures in municipal elections. (Report of BOE – Ald. Lisa Subeck, D. 1)
90. Legislative File No. 31444 – Community Development Division: Green Madison Program Report – Dated September 3, 2013. (Items Referred to This Meeting – Ald. Marsha Rummel, D. 6)
91. Legislative File No. 31386 – Creating an ad hoc committee to advise the Plan Commission and the Common Council about an appropriate vision and special area plan for the Lamp House block. (Item Referred To This Meeting – Ald. Mark Clear, D. 19 – Plan Commission met on 9/16/13 and recommendation needed from floor)
92. Legislative File No. 31209 – 21+ Entertainment License: Shamrock Bar & Grill Inc • dba Shamrock Bar & Grill •117 W Main St • Class B Combination Liquor & Beer (Items Referred to This Meeting – Ald. Mike Verveer, D. 4 –City Attorney recommends approval of the licenses subject to the conditions set by the ALRC)
Categories: | Madison | Media