Really, they want us to limit ourselves to 2 speakers per agency tonight? Really?
Tuesday, September 03, 2013
7:00 AM Vilas Zoo Commission 702 S. Randall Av.
- Zoo Operating & Capital Budgets & Capital Project updates.
- Zoo Directors Report.
- Henry Vilas Zoological Society Report.
3:00 PM Public Safety Communications Operating Practices Advisory Committee – Fire/EMS Radio Protocol Sub-committee Middleton EMS
- Discussion and possible action, beginning with Section 2K, on Version 9 of the Dane County Fire/EMS Radio Communications Protocols. Also DaneCom TG discussion.
5:15 PM Health & Human Needs Committee 1919 Alliant Energy Ctr way
- DANE COUNTY RESOLUTIONS:
- – Res. 99, 13-14 – Amending 2013 Professional Services Contracts with Tellurian UCAN DCDHS-CYF Division.
- – Res. 100, 13-14 – Amending 2013 Professional Services Contracts with Community Hospitals DCDHS-ACS Division.
- – Res. 101, 13-14 – Accepting Wisconsin Children’s Trust Fund Monies for Early Childhood Initiative (ECI) Program Evaluation DCDHS-CYF Division.
- – Res. 120, 13-14 – Awarding a Contract for the Review of Dane County’s Current Approach to and Future Planning for Human Services POS Contracts.
- HUMAN SERVICES DEPARTMENT 2014 BUDGET PROPOSAL OVER VIEW
6:00 PM Human Services Board – BUDGET HEARING AGENDA Joint w/Long Term Support, Area Agency on Aging Board & Youth Commission 1919 Alliant Energy Ctr way
PUBLIC TESTIMONY: Persons who sign up to speak will be limited to 3 minutes for each program. Please limit speakers to two per agency or organization on any budget area. Ten speakers will present on each of the following areas initially. Then we will rotate through the areas again until all testimony is heard. Testimony by any person whose disability or childcare responsibilities preclude testifying at other times or for those who are requesting an interpreter.
- Badger Prairie Health Care Center
- Services for Seniors
- Child Welfare & Delinquency Programs (including prevention, early intervention &treatment) and Children’s Mental Health Services
- Services for People with Developmental Disabilities and People with Physical Disabilities
- Economic Assistance & Work Services
- Substance Abuse Services for Children & Adults Mental Health Services
My computer is misbehaving, and I gotta run, so you’ll have to look the rest up yourself . . . its not much, you can do it! http://www.countyofdane.com/clerk/meeting_list.aspx
6:00 PM County Board – Public Hearing Human Serivces 2014 Budget Request 1919 Alliant Energy Ctr way
same as above
Wednesday, September 04, 2013
3:00 PM AEC Strategic Design Study Committee AEC Conference Room
5:30 PM Youth Commission 5201 Fen Oak Dr.
5:30 PM Youth in Governance Study Committee
Thursday, September 05, 2013
12:00 PM Library Board 1819 Aberg Av.
4:00 PM Dane County Education Task Force Room 351, City-County Building
Friday, September 06, 2013
10:00 AM Wisconsin River Rail Transit Commission 2302 Fish Hatchery Rd.
Categories: | Media