Some of the usual suspects that turn their agendas in late got in on time this week . . . interesting. It can be done! Now if we could just get handouts and links to hand outs in advance of the meetings.
Monday, August 5, 2013
4:30 PM CDA HOUSING OPERATIONS SUBCOMMITTEE 755 BRAXTON PLACE
– Monthly report and cancelling meetings.
5:30 PM PLAN COMMISSION ROOM 201 CCB
– No major projects or major policy changes, several small projects and small changes. Check to see if anything impacts your neighborhood.
5:30 PM SISTER CITY COLLABORATION COMMITTEE ROOM LL-120 MMB
– 2013 Budget Review (no link)
– Discretionary Funding Requests (no link)
– Prospective Sister Cities (no link)
Tuesday, August 6, 2013
12:00 PM COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY – ALLIED DEVELOPMENT SUBCOMMITTEE ROOM LL-130
– Revival Ridge Year-to-Date June 2013 Financials
– Mosaic Ridge: Review of Schedule, Review Plat, Lot Prices, Affordability and Madison College Collaboration (no links)
5:00 PM COMMUNITY GARDENS COMMITTEE ROOM LL-120 MMB
– Sheboygan Gardens (no link)
– Parks Department Pre-approved List of Improvements at Community Gardens (no link)
– Garden Leadership for Long-Term Sustainability
5:45 PM COMMON COUNCIL – DISCUSSION ROOM 201 CCB
– Wisconsin State Department of Transportation Presentation: Beltline Planning & Environmental Linkages Study (no link)
6:30 PM COMMON COUNCIL ROOM 201 CCB
– #2 – Appeal of Plan Commission grant of conditional use permit for: 2620 Monroe Street and 665 Knickerbocker Street
– #10 – development at 431 North Frances Street
– #12 – 20 – Zoning code and map clean up issues
– #22 – Reconsidering Request for Proposals (RFP) for the Judge Doyle Square project and directing follow-up actions for the Judge Doyle Square Committee.
– #31 – ALDO – Directing city staff to further explore the recommendations set forth in the attached documents and draft ordinance changes as appropriate according to the report on Alcohol License Management and Business Development.
– #53 – Amending Section 27.05(2)(c) of the Madison General Ordinances to streamline the process by which the City can clean up the exteriors of abandoned properties.
– #65 – Report of Payment in Lieu of Taxes (PILOT) Task Force
– #103 – Adopting the Madison Cultural Plan
Wednesday, August 7, 2013
7:45 AM MDC BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING 550 W WASHINGTON AVE
– Reports (no links)
8:00 AM BOARD OF ASSESSORS SCHEDULE 11 ROOM 101 CCB
– Businesses trying to lower the property taxes they pay
10:00 AM STREET USE STAFF COMMISSION
– Upcoming events
– Ellingson concern that events remove parking for businesses (no link)
– Pianos on State St. (no link)
1:30 PM BOARD OF REVIEW ROOM 108 CCB
– 2 people challenging property taxes on their homes
4:30 PM BOARD OF PUBLIC WORKS ROOM 108 CCB
– Homeowners encroaching on greenway property owned by the City
– $20,000 in change orders
4:30 PM URBAN DESIGN COMISSION ROOM LL-110 MMB
– Amending Section 33.24(4)(f) of the Madison General Ordinances to eliminate overlap between the Big Box Ordinance and the new zoning code.
– 441 North Frances Street – Mixed-Use PD with 25,000-30,000 Square Feet of Retail and 250-300 Residences in the Downtown Core (“The Hub”)
– 210 (212) South Brooks Street – Amended PD for “Longfellow School” Adaptive Reuse and New Apartment Complex.
– 425 West Washington Avenue – PD Mixed-Unit Development Known as “The Washington Plaza.” – Erik Minton, Dr. John Bonsett-Veal deja vu
– 901 East Washington Avenue – New Construction of a 5-Story Addition to the Klueter Grocery Warehouse and Parking Facilities in UDD No. 8. 6
5:30 PM BOARD OF POLICE AND FIRE COMMISSIONERS OF THE CITY OF MADISON 2707 E WASHINGTON AVE
– Hearing on Heimness complaint
7:00 PM MADISON TRANSPORTATION AREA PLANNING BOARD 119 E. OLIN AVE, MADISON WATER UTILITY
– Review of Final Draft Listing and Ranking of Candidate Projects for STP Urban Funding for 2014-2018
– Consideration of Release of Draft 2014-2018 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) for the Madison Metropolitan Area & Dane County for Public Review and Comment
– Presentation on Coordinated Public Transit – Human Services Transportation Plan Update and Discussion of Related Issue of the Designated Recipient for Section 5310 Funding
– Update on Metro Transit Bus Size Study
– Continued Discussion on Potential Revision to MPO Board Structure and Membership Due to Expanded Metropolitan Planning Area
– Brief Report on Draft 2014 MPO Budget
Thursday, August 8, 2013
8:00 AM EARLY CHILDHOOD CARE AND EDUCATION COMMITTEE (Cancelled) ROOM 260 MMB
3:30 PM BOARD OF HEALTH FOR MADISON AND DANE COUNTY ADMINISTRATIVE HEARING COMMITTEE 119 E OLIN AVE
– Hearing on Dangerous Animal Appeal – City of Madison v. Megan Kroon, owner of “Gucci”
5:00 PM SOUTH CAPITOL DISTRICT PLANNING COMMITTEE ROOM 108 CCB
– SPECIAL COMMITTEE OUTREACH/DIALOGUE: Jay Ferm and Kenton Peters
– REVIEW OF INTERMODAL TRANSIT CENTER EVALUATION CRITERIA/DRAFT RESULTS
– REVIEW OF PRECEDENT IMAGERY FOR POTENTIAL BRIDGE, INTERSECTION, AND TRAIL CONCEPTS
– DISCUSSION OF POTENTIAL WILSON STREET CONFIGURATION
– DISCUSSION OF PLANNING FOR PUBLIC MEETING #2 (SEPTEMBER 12TH 1/2-DAY WORKSHOP) AND FORMAT
– UPDATE ON FOCUS GROUPS
– PRESENTATION OF PROJECT WEBSITE
– DISCUSSION OF OTHER PUBLIC ENGAGEMENT STRATEGIES
5:30 PM BOARD OF HEALTH FOR MADISON AND DANE COUNTY 119 E OLIN AVE
– 2014 Budget
– Amending Sections 9.31(2) and 9.50(2) of the Madison General Ordinances to increase the fees for cat and dog licenses.
– Amending Section 25.22(10) of the Madison General Ordinances to permit only the owner or victim to appeal a Dangerous Animal Determination.
Categories: | Media