Didn’t make the weekly schedule – but was posted at 9:05 this morning. Wait, at first I assumed this was tomorrow night, its not, its tonight. How is that right?
Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 9:05 AM
Meeting: BOARD OF ESTIMATES
Date: 8/26/2013 4:30 PM
Location: ROOM 260 MMB
That’s a biggie to miss . . .
1. Report of Chief of Police re: Police Overtime through the 2nd Quarter of 2013.
2. Authorizing the Mayor and City Clerk to execute an amendment to the lease with the Community Development Authority of the City of Madison for space within the lower level of The Village on Park used by the City’s Information Technology (IT) Department.
3. Authorizing Metro Transit to refund 25 cents per ride to the Dane County Veterans Service Office for their disabled veterans pass program from the program inception through when they began paying $1.00 per ride.
4. Authorizing the execution of an amendment to the lease with CAG Development LLC allowing for the City’s continued use of space at 2422 Pennsylvania for the operation of the Madison Public Library storage facility.
5. Intergovernmental Agreement with Dane County that will authorize Dane County to purchase voting equipment for the City of Madison, and the City of Madison agrees to reimburse the County for 50% of the equipment, initial training and installation costs within three years of receipt of the voting equipment.
6. Authorizing the Mayor and the City Clerk to execute a Professional Services Agreement with (to be recommended to the Water Utility Board) for pre-design planning, public participation support, the preparation of final construction drawings and specifications, permitting, bidding, and construction administration for Lakeview Reservoir (Res 113)
Two Zone System (18th AD).
7. Authorizing the Director of the Department of Planning & Community & Economic Development to appoint City staff to serve on the Board of Directors of The Center for Industry & Commerce Association, Inc,; and, to serve on The Center for Industry & Commerce Design Review Board.
8. Amending Sections 4.26, 39.02(9)(a)2.a. and 39.07(3)(c)2. of the Madison General Ordinances regarding emergency service contracts and to authorize purchasing consortium agreements.
9. Authorizing and directing the Mayor and City Clerk to enter into an intergovernmental agreement with Dane County providing for the payment to the County of 90% of any interest or penalties collected by the City on delinquent tax payments that are due to the change in the payments for tax collection.
10. Update on Sales Tax Audit.
11. Authorizing the expenditure of the remaining $132,000 of HUD/CARPC funds for Madison Sustainability Commerce Center (MSCC) related initiatives within the Capitol East District
Categories: | Media