Not at all confident this list is the actual list of meetings this week. Last week there was a rash of added meetings, may well be again this week. So check the Weekly Meeting Schedule for additions.
Monday, March 11, 2013
12:00 PM COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY ROOM 313 MMB
Community Development Subcommittee
- Burr Oaks Senior Housing Audit
- Reservoir, aka CDA 95-1 Audit
- Burr Oaks Senior Housing Phase 2
- Truax Redevelopment
- Other updates and reports
4:30 PM BOARD OF ESTIMATES ROOM 260 MMB
- Amending Substitute Resolution RES-12-00560, File No. 26897 adopted on 07-24-2012 to establish an Ad Hoc Steering Committee appointed by the Mayor, and confirmed by the Common Council, alter composition and number of members, appoint members to serve on the Ad Hoc steering committee, modify planning study boundaries, and clarify work project of the professional consultant. – A really long and stupid way to say University Hill Farms planning area.
- Authorizing the selection of a portion of Census Tract 21 as the focus for a concentration neighborhood planning process and the creation of an Ad-Hoc steering committee. – Again, not at all descriptive – appears to be Northport-Warner Park-Sherman area. You shouldn’t need an interpreter to read these agendas.
- BioLink, dead.
- Purchase of properties located at 4141 and 4210 Nakoosa Trail and 4134, 4118 and 4150 Commercial Avenue from Supervalu Stores, Inc – i.e. Cub Foods.
7:00 PM CAPITOL EAST DIST. STAKEHOLDER MEETING – POSSIBLE QUORUM OF THE COMMON COUNCIL, E. WASH. AVE. 800 BLOCK NORTH COMMITTEE, & ECON. DEV. COMMITTEE 1045 E DAYTON ST., LAPHAM SCHOOL CAFETERIA
- A public meeting for all neighborhood residents, business owners, and members of the general public to provide an update on Capitol East District projects, including updates on the Madison Sustainability Commerce Center, 800 North Block environmental remediation and 800 North Block proposals. City staff will also be interested in discussing future public improvement opportunities.
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
1:00 PM WATER UTILITY BOARD – WATER QUALITY TECHNICAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE 119 E OLIN AVE., WATER UTILITY CONFERENCE ROOM B
- Dane County Groundwater model
- Wellhead Protection Activity
- – Madison Kipp Update
- – University Crossing – Geothermal Wells
- – Well 24 Water Quality
- – Former Royster Clark Property
- UCMR3 Prescreening Results
- 2013 Water Quality Monitoring Requirements
5:00 PM AFFIRMATIVE ACTION COMMISSION ROOM LL-120 MMB
5:00 PM PUBLIC SAFETY REVIEW COMMITTEE GR-22 CCB
- Discussion on Domestic Violence – Special guests from Domestic Abuse Intervention Services, the Rainbow Project and Law Enforcement Advocate Partnership (LEAP).
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
4:30 PM CDA HOUSING OPERATIONS SUBCOMMITTEE ROOM LL-120 MMB
- Information on Sequestration and Federal Budget Outlook
- Public Housing Admissions and Continued Occupancy Policies and resolution
4:30 PM MADISON LOCAL FOOD COMMITTEE ROOM 300 MMB
-Public Market Discussion
- – Request for Proposals (RFP) Update
- – Discussion and action regarding RFP proposal selection criteria
- – Discuss other issues related to the Public Market
- – Discussion on community outreach
- Dan Carmody, Detroit Eastern Market Manager, Presentation and Discussion
5:00 PM PERFORMING ARTS STUDY STEERING COMMITTEE 113 E MIFFLIN ST., BARTELL THEATRE
- Emerging Themes & Key Issues
a. Today’s Interviews
b. Driving attendance
c. Developing new public sector funding sources
d. Developing new private sector funding sources
e. Promoting philanthropy within the sector
f. Identifying operating efficiencies
- Audience and market data to collect
5:00 PM TRANSIT AND PARKING COMMISSION ROOM 201 CCB
- Adopting the recommendations of the 2013-2017 Transit Development Plan for the Madison Urban Area as a framework to guide transit system development over the 2013-2017 period.
- Marketing Policy Update (Advertising policies)
- Request for Public Hearing in April regarding new Route 31 and other possible service adjustments
6:30 PM BOARD OF PARK COMMISSIONERS 1402 WINGRA CREEK PKWY, GOODMAN MAINTENANCE FACILITY
- Disc golf permit
- Authorizing the execution of farm leases on lands dedicated to the City of Madison located in undeveloped plats.
- Edible landscaping on City-owned land.
- Warner Park Bike Path Reconstruction and Bridge Replacements
- Reindahl Park Master Plan Revision to Incorporate Splash Pad Funded in the 2013 Capital Budget
Thursday, March 14, 2013
8:00 AM COMMISSION OF THE MADISON METROPOLITAN SEWERAGE DISTRICT 1610 MOORLAND RD
- Review of Annexation Petitions & Scheduling of Public Hearings
• Will/Assembly of God parcels (9.4 acres), Village of Waunakee
• Westlawn Heights (41.07 acres), Village of Cottage Grove
- Review and Approval of Sewer Extension Plans
• Utility Replacement with Resurfacing – 2013, City of Madison
• West Wilson Street Reconstruction, City of Madison
• Cora – Sanford – Holum – 2013 Street & Underground Utility Reconstruction, Village of DeForest
• South Webster Assessment District – 2013, City of Madison
- Chloride Reduction Activities
8:00 AM EARLY CHILDHOOD CARE AND EDUCATION COMMITTEE ROOM 260 MMB
- ECCEC Forum: What are the current challenges in providing quality early childcare and education?
10:00 AM NOTICE OF POSSIBLE QUORUM OR THE PERFORMING ARTS STUDY COMMITTEE AND THE MADISON ARTS COMMISSION 1000 EDGEWOOD DRIVE, PREDOLIN HALL 116 AND ANDERSON AUDITORIUM
- Building Demand for the Performing Arts: A Seminar for the Madison Area Arts Community
4:30 PM COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY ROOM 260 MMB
- Information on Sequestration and Federal Budget Outlook
- CDA Resolution No. 4020, authorizing the Chair and Executive Director to execute an amendment to the lease with Asian Foods, Inc. allowing for a 3-year extension of the lease term for premises located at 301 South Park Street.
- CDA Resolution No. 4021 – Authorizing the Executive Director to renew expiring contract(s) for Project Based Voucher program
- CDA Resolution No. 4022 – Approving the revised Public Housing Admissions and Continued Occupancy Policies (ACOP) found at: http:/www.cityofmadison.com/formshousing/index.htm
5:30 PM BOARD OF HEALTH FOR MADISON AND DANE COUNTY 119 E. OLIN AVE., MADISON WATER UTILITY CONF. ROOM A & B
- Proposed Policy – Emergency Fund
- Board of Health Resolution #2013-04 Medical Director
Categories: | Madison | Media