Hate it when they do this . . . 4 more meetings that didn’t make it to the clerk’s office on time.
Meeting: MADISON FOOD POLICY COUNCIL
Date: 3/6/2013 5:30 PM
Location: ROOM 260 MMB
- Setting goals for 2013
- SUBSTITUTE Creating Section 8.32 of the Madison General Ordinances to allow edible landscaping on City-owned land.
- Amending Section 10.25 of the Madison General Ordinances to create a terrace planting ordinance.
- Grocery stores in underserved neighborhoods.
Meeting: TIF REVIEW BOARD
Date: 3/7/2013 12:00 PM
Location: ROOM LL-110 MMB
- TID #35 1/2 Mile Rule Report to Joint Review Board
- Resolution approving the use of the “1/2 Mile Rule” for TID #35 (Todd Drive)
Meeting: SOLID WASTE ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Date: 3/7/2013 4:45 PM
Location: 1501 W BADGER RD
- Mystery agenda! Wow. Click on it to see (unless the fix it, there are no titles on the items)
- Mattress and box spring recycling program
- How to increase recycling of plastics
- Household Organics collections
- Reduce Your Waste Stream Challenge
Meeting: EAST WASHINGTON AVENUE 800 BLOCK NORTH COMMITTEE
Date: 3/7/2013 5:30 PM
Location: 330 W MIFFLIN ST. 2ND FLOOR MEETING ROOM
- Presentations from developers
Categories: | Madison | Media