Well, the city has their heads buried in the sand and are busy pointing fingers at the county . . . the county is working a little harder at the legislative level (head buried in sand at executive level). Check out just this week’s meeting schedules for an example.
CITY – 4:30 PM BOARD OF ESTIMATES ROOM 260 MMB
- $10,000 so homeless persons are not turned away in extreme cold conditions
- Expanding the Low Income Bus Pass Program
COUNTY – 5:45 PM Environment, Agriculture & Natural Resources Committee Room 351, City County Building
- Res. 247, 12-13 – Extending Special Event Permit at Token Creek Campground
COUNTY – 6:30 PM Homeless Issues Committee Room 351, City County Building
- Discussion about Dane County Point-in-Time Count and City of Madison resources for homelessness
- Discussion about Occupy Madison camping options
COUNTY – 5:15 PM Human Services Board Room 357, City-County Building
- Permanent Task Force on Poverty
- Task Force on Poverty Collaboration with School and Municipal leaders
- Update on Housing Assessment
COUNTY – 6:30 PM Health & Human Needs Committee Room 351, City County Building
- Res. 237, 12-13 – Amending the 2013 Capital Budget to Provide Funds for a Housing Partnership Program.
- Res. 247, 12-13 – Extending Special Event Permit at Token Creek Campground.
- Res. 249, 12-13 – Amending the 2013 Capital Budget to Fund Security Measures at Rainbow Project, Inc.
Categories: | Dane | Madison | Media