Ah, feeling so much better than last week!!!! No meetings Tuesday due to elections, but still lots of meetings.
Monday, February 18, 2013
2:00 PM DEFERRED COMPENSATION COMMITTEE ROOM 406 CCB
- Discussion and Decision to send Dave Gawenda to attend one of the ICMA-RC Client Advisory meetings at the beginning of April.
4:30 PM BOARD OF ESTIMATES ROOM 260 MMB
- Requiring Disk Golf permits
- Purchasing Teresa Terrace neighborhood center
- N. Sherman Avenue Transportation Study
- $10,000 so homeless persons are not turned away in extreme cold conditions
- Restoring Sunday hours for South Point Yard Waste Drop Off Site
- Expanding the Low Income Bus Pass Program
- Adopting the recommendations of the 2013-2017 Transit Development Plan for the Madison Urban Area as a framework to guide transit system development over the 2013-2017 period.
- TID #35 1/2 Mile Rule Report
- Discussion of City’s share of County property tax base.
4:30 PM COMMITTEE ON THE ENVIRONMENT ROOM 103A CCB
- 2012 Road Salt Report
- Discussion of Environmental Impacts of Fireworks Residue
5:00 PM CITY-COUNTY LIAISON COMMITTEE ROOM 357 CCB
- Initiating a Study of Opportunities for Consolidation
5:00 PM PARKING COMMISSION FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ROOM 108 CCB
- Disabled stalls at South Madison Branch Library
- Discuss possible consolidation of PCFPWD with CPD or other committees
- Status of removing Special Event signing
- Discuss issue of snow being piled in Disabled stalls
- Potential internet information for parking for people with disabilities during special events
5:15 PM ADA TRANSIT SUBCOMMITTEE TO THE TRANSIT AND PARKING COMMISSION ROOM LL-130 MMB
- Vets Ride with Pride – Pass Program
- Fare increase review
5:30 PM PLAN COMMISSION ROOM 201 CCB
- Plan Commission approval of a Transportation Demand Management (TDM) Plan for the approved University of Wisconsin Hospital development in the American Center
- FEED Kitchen
- Grandview Commons changes (9 and 10)
- Pacific Cycle (items 16 – 18)
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
9:00 AM BOARD OF CANVASSERS FOR CITY OF MADISON AND MADISON METROPOLITAN SCHOOL DISTRCIT ROOM 103A CCB
- Certify the Election Day vote tallies
10:00 AM STREET USE STAFF COMMISSION ROOM 108 CCB
- Ride the Drive, Wednesday Farmer’s Market, Farmer’s Market for Art Fair, St. Patty’s Day events and more.
12:15 PM BUILDING CODE, FIRE CODE, CONVEYANCE CODE AND LICENSING APPEALS BOARD ROOM LL-110 MMB
- A door at 20 W Mifflin.
4:30 PM BOARD OF PUBLIC WORKS ROOM 108 CCB
- Approving temporary construction with noise impacts between the hours of 7:00 PM and 7:00 AM on N Livingston Street.
- N. Sherman Avenue Transportation Study
- At least $84,000 in change orders (some info not yet available – Police Training Building)
4:30 PM URBAN DESIGN COMMISSION ROOM LL-110 MMB
- Hmm, not much – only 5 items.
Thursday, February 21, 2013
12:00 PM MARKETING SUBCOMMITTEE-MADISON’S CENTRAL BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT (BID) 122 W WASHINGTON AVE
- 2013 proposed BID Marketing and Advertising plan, cooperative opportunities, budget
3:00 PM FINANCE COMMITTEE MEETING MONONA TERRACE, WISCONSIN ROOM, 1 JOHN NOLEN DR.
- 2012 Year End Results/2013 Forecast
- 2014 Base Room Rental Prices / 2014 Guest Price List for Equipment and Services
4:00 PM MONONA TERRACE COMMUNITY AND CONVENCTION CENTER BOARD MONONA TERRACE, 1 JOHN NOLEN DR, COMMUNITY TERRACE
- 2014 Renovation
- Monona Catering Year-End Review
6:30 PM OLBRICH BOTANICAL GARDENS PUBLIC FACILITIES PUBLIC INPUT SESSION 3330 ATWOOD AVE
- Pre-Design: Programming and Planning Presentation with HGA presenters d’Andre Willis, James Shields and Angie Tabrizi.
Friday, February 22, 2013
4:00 PM BOARD OF CANVASSERS FOR CITY OF MADISON AND MADISON METROPOLITAN SCHOOL DISTRICT ROOM 103A CCB
- Tally the results of absentee ballots postmarked by Election Day but received by the Clerk’s Office in the mail by 4:00 p.m. Friday, February 22, 2013.
- Tally the results of any provisional ballots for which the voter has provided missing identification/information.
- The Board of Canvassers will certify the final vote tallies for Madison Metropolitan School District Board Member – Seat 5, and for City of Madison Alderperson – Districts 2, 13, and 15.
Categories: | Madison | Media