These items, and anything anyone shows up to talk about.
January 22, 2013 Common Council Meeting
Proposed Consent Agenda Exclusions
UPDATED: 1/22/13 AT 2:52 P.M.
Please note that exclusions on this listing may change at the meeting.
Items may be added or taken off the list when the consent agenda is presented.
AGENDA ITEMS #2 through #9 are PUBLIC HEARINGS
Please Note: #7. 28669 Approving Plans, Specifications, and Schedule Of Assessments For Utility Replacement with Resurfacing 2013 Assessment District. Recommended Action: REFER TO 2/5/13 COMMON COUNCIL MEETING FOR PUBLIC HEARING
The following items are extra-majority items to be included on the consent agenda with request for unanimous vote:
27. Legislative File No. 28540 – Amending the 2013 Capital Budget of the Planning and Community and Economic Development agency (PCED) to Establish Budget Authority for a $400,000 EPA Brownfields Site Assessment Grant (Report of BOE – 15 votes required)
34. Legislative File No. 28678 – Amending the 2013 Capital Budget of City Engineering to allow an increase of $20,000 in budget authority for the Aerial Photography Project with costs to be offset by contributions from neighboring municipalities. (Report of BOE – 15 votes required)
35. Legislative File No. 28680 – Amending the 2013 Capital Budget of City Engineering to provide an increase of $31,500 in budget authority to an ongoing project to replace existing software used to design roadways and public utilities. (Report of BOE – 15 votes required)
38. Legislative File No. 28703 – Amending the 2013 adopted Operating Budget of the Planning Division by appropriating $61,340 from the Contingent Reserve and allocating funding to support Neighborhood Grant Program awards. (Report of BOE – 15 votes required)
67. Legislative File No. 28398 CHARTER ORDINANCE – Creating Section 31.04(6) of the Madison General Ordinances to declare the City’s intent not to be governed by Wis. Stat. § 86.19 with respect to certain signs that project from a building into the highway right-of-way. (Report of Urban Design Commission – 14 votes required)
Items requested by alders to be placed on EXCLUSION LIST
36. Legislative File No. 28696 – Authorizing the Mayor and City Clerk to sign a three-year contract with US Cellular wireless products and services for various City departments, and authorizing the Purchasing Agent to sign up to two optional one-year renewals. (Report of BOE – Ald. Scott Resnick, D. 8)
41. Legislative File No. 28525 – Amending Section 23.49(1)(g) of the Madison General Ordinances to create an exception for the public to possess sugar gliders. (Report of Board of Health – Ald. Sue Ellingson, D. 13)
Categories: | Madison | Media