It’s a 5th Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so short week.
Monday, January 28, 2013
4:30 PM BOARD OF ESTIMATES ROOM 216 MMB
- Yikes! Do we really want our police training security guards how to use fire arms?
- Manager’s pay increases – with a terrible reminder that we have very few women in leadership in the city.
- What are we going to do with the Municipal Building? (almost $200,000 in architecture fees)
- $550,000 from the Affordable Housing Trust Fund and the Housing Development Reserve Fund to Care Net Pregnancy
Center of Dane County, Inc.
- Approving RFQ for Judge Doyle Square (i.e. telling developers what we want to see there and letting them submit proposals)
- JFC, more money for consultants for E. Washington Avenue development.
- Public Market RFPs (this time to find a consultant to create a business plan)
- State St. TID and spending money within a half mile of it.
4:30 PM COMMITTEE ON THE ENVIRONMENT ROOM 103A CCB
- Discussion of Environmental Impacts of Fireworks Residue – Preliminary results from Warner Park sampling
- Staff review of environmental issues related to 800 block of E Washington Ave and Union Corners
4:30 PM SUSTAINABLE MADISON COMMITTEE ROOM 300 MMB
- Neighborhood Planning Process and questions from SMC Members
5:00 PM SISTER CITY COLLABORATION COMMITTEE ROOM LL-120 MMB
- 2013 Funding Requests
5:30 PM PLAN COMMISSION ROOM 201 CCB
- Most items being referred, just a few minor conditional use permits – take a look in case it impacts your neighborhood.
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
4:00 PM ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE ROOM 300 MMB
TIF Subcommittee will discuss
- Summary review and begin formation of Subcommittee recommendations
5:00 PM PEDESTRIAN/BICYCLE/MOTOR VEHICLE COMMISSION ROOM 260 MMB
- Approval of Neighborhood Traffic Management Program annual priority list.
- Discussion of the speed limit on Anderson Street near MATC.
- Report of the workgroup to address the issue of bicycles on sidewalks
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
5:00 PM MADISON AREA TRANSPORTATION PLANNING BOARD CITIZEN ADVISORY COMMITTEE ROOM LL-130 MMB
- Review and Possible Recommendation on Preliminary Draft 2010 Adjusted Urban Area and MPO Planning Area Boundaries
- Presentation on Final Draft Service Change and Other Recommendations in the Draft 2013-2017 Transit Development Plan (TDP) Report and Review of Executive Summary
- Brief Presentation on Scope of the City of Madison’s South Capitol Transit-Oriented Development (TOD) District Planning Study
- Update on the Transit Corridors (BRT) Study
Categories: | Madison | Media