Another shorter week.
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
4:00 PM EOC APPEALS COMMITTEE ROOM 523 CCB
- Closed session and vote on Case No. 20111186, Miranda v. Madison Community Cooperative – Appeal from Hearing Examiner’s ecision and Order on Review of Initial Determination of No Probable Cause
6:30 PM COMMON COUNCIL ROOM 201 CCB
- 12 story building – 155 apartments at 202-210 North Bassett Street, 512-520 West Dayton Street and 507 West Johnson Street.
- Construct 67-unit apartment building at 1033 High Street.
- Construct apartment complex with 263 Units; 17th Aldermanic District; 5302 Tancho Drive and 5101 American Parkway.
- Bus passes for veterans
- Directing the Parks Division to create a process for prioritizing capital improvement projects in neighborhood parks.
- Forming Association to administer the public-private MUFN-C fiber network.
- Ordinance to create an exception for the public to possess sugar gliders.
- Signs and signs.
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
10:00 AM STREET USE STAFF COMMISSION ROOM 108 CCB
- Several Street Use proposals including several runs – might want to check them out in case they affect your neighborhood.
- Street use event matrix
- Special event resolution process
1:30 PM COMMITTEE ON AGING 330 W MIFFLIN ST – MADISON SENIOR CENTER
- Transit Options for Older Adults
- Housing Resources: Apartments and Housing Choice Vouchers
- Approve Strategic Operating Plan Goals
2:00 PM MADISON AREA TRANSPORTATION PLANNING BOARD – TECHNICAL COORDINATING COMMITTEE 5520 LACY RD., FITCHBURG CITY HALL CONFERENCE ROOM
- Review of Preliminary Draft 2010 Adjusted Urban Area and MPO Planning Area Boundaries
- Presentation on Service Change and Other Recommendations in the Draft 2013-2017 Transit Development Plan (TDP)
- Presentation on Scope of the South Capitol Transit-Oriented Development (TOD) District Planning Study
- Update on the Transit Corridors (BRT) Study
4:30 PM BOARD OF PUBLIC WORKS ROOM 108 CCB
- Check the agenda for potential projects in your neighborhood
- $83,000 in change orders
- Discussion of potential change in the start times for Public Hearings before the Board of Public Works.
4:30 PM URBAN DESIGN COMMISSION ROOM LL-110 MMB
- Several sign package modifications
- 25 West Main Street – Exterior Remodeling in the C4 District, AnchorBank. 4th Ald. Dist.
- 210 Langdon Street – PUD-GDP-SIP for the Construction of a New Fraternity House
4:45 PM JOINT WEST CAMPUS AREA COMMITTEE ROOM 132, WARF BLDG.
- 40 minutes of updates
- Campus Drive/University Avenue Storm Sewer Upgrades
5:30 PM COMMUNITY SERVICES COMMITTEE ROOM 300 MMB
- Authorizing the exercise of the Option to Purchase with John P. Schneider LLC for the acquisition of a condominium duplex located at 1409-1411 Theresa Terrace for potential use as a neighborhood center.
- Funding Process Evaluation and Preliminary Planning for Next Process
- Neighborhood Center Study City
- Youth Services of Southern Wisconsin: Update on Potential Relocation to East Washington/Darbo Neighborhood
Thursday, January 24, 2013
5:00 AM ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS (Cancelled) ROOM LL-120 MMB
5:00 PM COMMISSION ON PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ROOM 260 MMB
- Review of sidewalk snow removal procedures with George Hank
5:30 PM WARNER PARK COMMUNITY RECREATION CENTER ADVISORY SUBCOMMITTEE 1625 NORTHPORT DRIVE, WARNER PARK COMMUNITY RECREATION CENTER
Friday, January 25, 2013
9:00 AM BUS SIZE STUDY STEERING COMMITTEE ROOM 103A CCB
- Preliminary reaction from Nelson\Nygaard after bus garage and system tour
- Nelson\Nygaard questions for committee:
- – What do you expect or hope to be the outcomes of this study?
- – What special or specific concerns do you have about the study?
- Review of scope of work and first steps to get started
- Locations of load check points
- Potential integration of small buses with paratransit fleet
Categories: | Madison | Media