The following items, plus whatever the public comes to talk about.
Public hearing items
AGENDA ITEMS #5 through #16 are PUBLIC HEARINGS
Referral(s) needed for #88. Legislative File No. 28542 – BY TITLE ONLY – Authorizing the Mayor and the City Clerk to enter into an agreement with the consultant team of Kimley-Horn & Associates, Inc., for South Capitol Transit-Oriented Development (TOD) District Planning Study services for the City of Madison, and creating the South Capitol District Planning Committee.
Extra-Majority Vote Items
The following items are extra-majority items to be included on the consent agenda with request for unanimous vote:
34. Legislative File No. 28362 – Resolution authorizing the issuance, sale and delivery of $5,655,000 Lease Revenue Refunding Bonds, Series 2013 (Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center Project) of the Community Development Authority of the City of Madison, Wisconsin, and approving the execution and delivery of certain documents in relation thereto (Report of BOE – 15 votes required – recommendation from floor is needed)
36. Legislative File No. 28374 – SUBSTITUTE-Appropriating $5,099,500 from the General Fund balance to agency budgets and the Insurance and Workers Compensation Funds to cover various unbudgeted expenditures in 2012 and to allocate the budget for salary continuation and Police and Fire disability insurance from Supplemental Compensation to agencies. (Report of BOE – 15 votes required)
Exclusion List – Items Alders want to talk about or amend
Items requested by alders to be placed on EXCLUSION LIST
22. Legislative File No. 27901 Change of Licensed Premise Teddy Stevens• dba T Sushi Restaurant • Capacity: 67 indoor/28 outdoor 301 W Johnson Street Class B Combination Liquor & Beer • 30% alcohol, 70% food Aldermanic District 4 (Alder Verveer) • Police Sector 405 (Report of ALRC – Ald. Mike Verveer, D. 4 – ACTION CORRECTION – 11/26/12 Alcohol License Review Committee recommended to Council Place on File without Prejudice)
35. Legislative File No. 28365 – Creating Section 4.17 of the Madison General Ordinances to prohibit the use of unused balances in the debt service fund for operating expenses. (Report of BOE – Ald. Mark Clear, D. 19)
43. Legislative File No. 28101 – Approving plans and specifications for public improvements necessary for the project known as Southwest Path Lighting. (5th, 10th, 11th, and 13th AD) (Report of BPW – Ald. Shiva Bidar-Sielaff, Council President – Ped/Bike/Motor Vehicle Commission recommendation from floor is needed)
64. Legislative File No. 28065 Adopting the Downtown Urban Design Guidelines for New Development and Additions and Alterations to Existing Development in the Downtown Core (DC) and Urban Mixed Use (UMX) Zoning Districts Pursuant to Secs. 28.074 and 28.076 MGO. (Report of Plan Commission – Ald. Mike Verveer, D. 4 – for the purpose of correcting/amending)
Categories: | Madison | Media