December! You’d never know it. Hopefully, for my homeless friends, its another mild winter.
Monday, December 3, 2012
12:00 PM COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY ROOM 313 MMB
– Updates on all their projects (awful kind of agenda)
– Todd Drive Workforce Housing Initiative Disucssion
1:00 PM BOARD OF HEALTH FOR MADISON AND DANE COUNTY EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE ROOM 507 CCB
– Resolution to Authorize the Board of Health for Madison and Dane county to enter into a contract for the purchase of services with the Board of Regents for the University of Wisconsin for the Provision of Services for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Sexually Transmitted Infections
1:00 PM PUBLIC MARKET VENDOR SURVEY PRESS RELEASE ROOM 260 MMB
– Publicly noticing a press conference? Seems odd, but there may be a quorum of the Economic Development Committee or Madison Local Food Committee.
4:00 PM ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE, TIF POLICY SUBCOMMITTEE ROOM 300 MMB
– Potential Tax Incremental Financing (TIF) Policy Revisions Discussion will focus on:
– – 50% rule
– – Equity Participation
– – Sustainability
4:30 PM BOARD OF ESTIMATES ROOM 260 MMB
– They brought advertising sales in house, but still need to contract for transit advertising production and installation services.
– Special parking spaces for the Edgewater in State St parking ramp?
– Establishing the 2013 Utility Rates for Sanitary Sewer, Stormwater and Landfill.
– Authorizing the Mayor and City Clerk to execute an Annual Performance Contract with Overture Center Foundation, Inc. for the 2013 operations of the Overture Center, and providing for a grant from the City.
– Creating Section 4.17 of the Madison General Ordinances to prohibit the use of unused balances in the debt service fund for operating expenses.
4:45 PM EOC EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE ROOM 523 CCB
– Housing and homelessness in Madison – Continued discussion.
– Unemployment in Madison – Continued discussion.
5:00 PM PAYMENTS IN LIEU OF TAXES (PILOT) TASKFORCE WATER UTILITY CONFERENCE ROOM, 119 E OLIN AVE
– Video Conference with Mr. Matthew Englander, Director of Tax Policy, City of Boston
5:30 PM PLAN COMMISSION ROOM 201 CCB
– Adopting the Downtown Urban Design Guidelines for New Development and Additions and Alterations to Existing Development in the Downtown Core (DC) and Urban Mixed Use (UMX) Zoning Districts Pursuant to Secs. 28.074 and 28.076 MGO.
– Grocery store in Grandview Commons
– 202-210 N. Bassett Street and 512-520 W. Dayton Street and demolition of 3 houses and one office building
– 448 South Park Street and 914 Drake Street plus demolition of a house and bakery
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
12:30 PM ALCOHOL LICENSE REVIEW COMMITTEE SPECIAL SUBCOMMITTEE ROOM 103A CCB
– Logan’s Revocation
5:00 PM PUBLIC SAFETY REVIEW COMMITTEE MADISON POLICE DEPT. SOUTH DISTRICT, 825 HUGHES PL
– Amending Section 25.09(2)(a)1. and creating Section 25.09(2)(d)29. of the Madison General Ordinances to add violations of the Fire Prevention code to the list of prohibited nuisance activities and to amend the Building Inspection referral procses.
5:30 PM EAST WASHINGTON AVENUE 800 BLOCK NORTH COMMITTEE ROOM 260 MMB
– Staff Presentation of Resolution and Draft 800 North Block East Washington Ave RFP
– Discussion of 800 North Block East Washington Ave RFP Language and Process
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
4:00 PM EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES COMMISSION APPEALS COMMITTEE ROOM 523 CCB
– Closed session for Robinson v. Bridges Golf Course – Appeal from Hearing Examiner’s Recommended Findings of Fact, Conclusions of Law and Order
4:30 PM URBAN DESIGN COMMISSION ROOM LL-110 MMB
– 313 & 315 North Frances Street – Deconstruction of Two Residential Buildings and 12-Story Student Housing Building with First Floor Commercial Space.
– 448 South Park Street – 6 story building
– 1113 North Sherman Avenue (Sherman & Aberg) – New Construction for the Food Enterprise & Economic Development (FEED) Kitchens Project in a Conditional Use Planned Commercial Site, “Northgate” Shopping Center
– 202, 210 North Bassett Street and 512, 520 West Dayton Street
– 145 Iota Court and 619 & 625 Henry Street – PUD(SIP), demolition of 3 buildings
4:45 PM JOINT WEST CAMPUS AREA COMMITTEE WARF BUILDING, ROOM 132
– Willow Creek Watershed Stormwater Study
Thursday, December 6, 2012
4:30 PM MADISON PULBIC LIBRARY BOARD MADISON SENIOR CENTER, ROOM 1, 330 W. MIFFLIN. ST
– Madison Public Library’s Vision and Mission
– Meadowridge Branch Expansion
– Book Festival
– Recommendation for a policy change (ok, which one?)
– Lots of reports and updates
5:00 PM COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT BLOCK GRANT COMMITTEE ROOM 260 MMB
– Neighborhood Center Study Update (after months, still nothing in writing)
5:30 PM ALLIED AREA TASK FORCE ALLIED BOYS & GIRLS CLUB, 4619 JENEWEIN RD
– Transportation presentation
5:30 PM BOARD OF HEALTH FOR MADISON AND DANE COUNTY (Cancelled) ROOM 201 CCB
6:00 PM WARNER PARK COMMUNITY RECREATION CENTER ADVISORY SUBCOMMITEE WARNER PARK COMMUNITY RECREATION CENTER, 1625 NORTHPORT DR
Friday, December 7, 2012
1:00 PM BUS SIZE STEERING COMMITTEE ROOM LL-110
– Status of Contract Selection Process
– Review of Other Transit Studies – Mike Cechvala
– Question on Information from Last Meeting
— Long Range Planning Metro Transit Ad Hoc Final Report
— Bus Fleet Article from Metro Magazine
— 2010 Peer Analysis
Categories: | Madison | Media