Same excuse as why I didn’t get the county week ahead done. Don’t like, fire me. If you’re seeing committees you didn’t know existed, its because these are the committees that never get their agendas in on time.
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
10:30 AM MINORITY AFFAIRS COMMITTEE (MAC) ROOM 260 MMB
– CULTURAL EVENTS INCL JAN/FEB DISPLAY AND PRESENTATION:
– – Jerry Jordan – Update, discussion, assign new tasks
– – Display Cases – Update, discussion, assign new tasks
– – Feb 2013 Presentation – Speakers, Program Agenda, Handouts, Refreshments, Setup, Take Down and Clean Up, —- Update, discussion, assign new tasks
– – New Assignments – discussion, assign new tasks
4:30 PM BOARD OF PUBLIC WORKS ROOM 108 CCB
– SUBSTITUTE Repealing and recreating Section 24.08(3)(f) of the Madison General Ordinances to reduce the permitted hours of construction noise on Sunday. – Limited to 10am – 7pm, instead of 7am – 7pm
– Southwest Bike Path Lighting
– Establishing the 2013 Utility Rates for Sanitary Sewer, Stormwater and Landfill.
– $183,000 in change orders
– Approving the City of Madison Standard Specifications for Public Works Construction, 2013 Edition. (no link)
– Update regarding Erosion
– Authorizing the Mayor and City Clerk to enter into a revised agreement with the Wisconsin Department of Transportation for the construction of Central Park (no link)
4:30 PM URBAN DESIGN COMMISSION-AMENDED ROOM LL-110 MMB
– Facade grants
– 313 & 315 North Frances Street – PUD(SIP), Deconstruction of Two Residential Buildings and Construction of a New 12-Story Student Housing Building with First Floor Commercial Space. – Final Approval
– 210 Langdon Street – PUD-GDP-SIP for the Deconstruction and Construction of a New Fraternity House.
– Adopting the Downtown Urban Design Guidelines for New Development and Additions and Alterations to Existing Development in the Downtown Core (DC) and Urban Mixed Use (UMX) Zoning Districts Pursuant to Secs. 28.074 and 28.076 MGO.
5:00 PM PEDESTRIAN/BICYCLE/MOTOR VEHICLE COMMISSION ROOM 201 CCB
– Approving plans and specifications for public improvements necessary for the project known as Southwest Path Lighting.
– Badger Rock Middle School Request for an Adult School Crossing Guard at Rimrock and Badger
– General discussion on the procedures for assignment and discontinuation of Adult School Crossing Guards
– Bikes on Sidewalks
5:30 PM COMMUNITY SERVICES COMMITTEE 330 W MIFFLIN ST
– Neighborhood Center Study (still no freaking links to ANYTHING in writing)
– 2012 Funding Process Feedback Survey Responses-Agency and Staff Feedback (also, no links, guess you have to show up to see what the feedback is)
Thursday, November 29, 2012
8:00 AM COMMISSION OF THE MADISON METROPOLITAN SEWERAGE DISTRICT 1610 MOORLAND RD, COMMISSION ROOM
– Review and Adoption of the 2013 Proposed Interceptor Connection Charge Rates And Treatment Plant Connection Charge Rates
– Review and Award of Professional Services for Strategic Communications
– Reports and updates
1:00 PM WOMEN’S ISSUES COMMITTEE ROOM 108 CCB
– Presentation: Karl Van Lith – Organizational Effectiveness Model
– Presentation: Go Red Girlfriends Challenge Heart Health Program – Britanny Lee, American Heart
Association and Beth Pinkerton – UW Health
5:00 PM COMMISSION ON PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ROOM 260 MMB
– Presentation from the Equal Opportunities Division – EOD Manager Marcus Miles will be joining the Commission this month to discuss the Equal Opportunities Division complaint process.
– Lots of reports
5:00 PM ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE ROOM 300 MMB
– Potential Tax Incremental Financing (TIF) Policy Revisions
– Building Madison’s Tech Startup Community – Presentation and Discussion (Discussion of the July 18, 2012 panel presentation and what the City could do to promote/attract technology startups in Madison.)
5:00 PM ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS ROOM LL-110 MMB
– People who have to follow the laws, unlike the Edgewater
– Discussion with Assistant City Attorney Maureen O’Brien on formalizing ZBA’s findings for standards of approval.
Categories: | Madison | Media