Also a big budget meeting – on the same night as the city.
Monday, October 22, 2012
5:30 PM Personnel & Finance Committee Room 351 CCB
- Request for Exception to Chapter 20 – Extension (Honoraium) – not sure what this is, but curious
- Lots of routine items with several on the airport (not sure if I”m missing anything interesting, but I didn’t spot it.)
5:45 PM Youth Commission – By Youth For Youth 119 E Olin Av
- More work on priorities
- Reviewing data
7:00 PM County Board – Public Hearing Room 201, City County Building
- Public Hearing on Proposed 2013 Dane County Budget
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
10:30 AM Housing Authority – Finance Committee 2001 W Broadway
- Presentation and discussion of September 2012 Financial reports
- Review of WI Management reports
11:00 AM Housing Authority 2001 W Broadway
- Discussion and/or action on Resolution 12-7 “Minimum Rent in Public Housing”
- Discussion and/or action on Resolution 12-8 “Bad debt write off request from WI Management”
- Discussion and or action on Resolution 12-9 “Office Space rental with Dane Co.”
- Discussion and/or action on Housing Revenue Bond issuance
- Discussion and or action on LIHTC application and site acquisition
- Discussion and or action on SRO development
5:30 PM Public Works & Transportation Committee 1919 Alliant Energy Center Way
- Res. 156, 12-13 – Authorizing Employment Services Agreement for Deputy Zoo Director of Henry Vilas Zoo (Jeff Halter).
- Budget Amendments
5:45 PM Public Protection & Judiciary Committee CCB Room 357
- Supplemental information from previous meeting regarding 2013 budget – Pathologist justification
- Ord. Amend. 28, 2012-13, Ch. 62, Revising The Cremation Fees.
- PP&J BUDGET AMENDMENTS.
PP&J-1: Alternatives to Incarceration Program (ATIP), Clerk of Courts.
PP&J-2: LTE funding, Medical Examiner.
PP&J-3: Security Services Division – Decision Item #2 – Create New Positions, Sheriff.
PP&J-4: Fingerprint System Replacement, Sheriff.
PP&J-5: Squad Video System Replacement, Sheriff.
PP&J-6: New facility for Medical Examiner’s Office, Administration.
PP&J-7: Pilot Pre-hire Program, Public Safety Communications.
- HEALTH & HUMAN NEEDS BUDGET AMENDMENTS. The following budget amendments are being distributed to the committee members for information only.
HHN 2: Drug Court Treatment Program, Human Services.
HHN 3: ACS-Alternative Sanction, Human Services.
HHN 11: CY&F Juvenile Delinquency Supervision, Human Services.
6:30 PM Homeless Issues Committee Room 354, City County Building
- Discussion: challenges for members of the LGBT community when attempting to access shelter and homelessness services
(Guest Steve Starkey – Executive Director, OutReach LGBT Community Center)
- Discussion: issues surrounding removal and disposal of belongings of homeless persons in Downtown Madison
(Representatives from City of Madison Police Department have been invited)
- 2013 Dane County Budget Amendments – consider recommendation to Health and Human Needs Committee
- Discussion: funding cuts to YSOS-Briarpatch and the effects on youth homelessness street outreach
(Tyler Schueffner of YSOS-Briarpatch has been invited).
- Discussion of committee charge and report to County Board due February 2013
7:00 PM Zoning & Land Regulation – Public Hearing Room 201, City County Building
- 20 rezonings, 4 conditional use permits,3 plats (check for items in your area)
- ORDINANCE AMENDMENT 12, 2012-2013: Amending Chapter 10 of the Dane County Code of Ordinances Regarding Definitions of Agricultural Uses and Revisions to the A-1EX (Exclusive Agriculture) District.
- ORDINANCE AMENDMENT 13, 2012-2013: Amending Chapter 10 of the Dane County Code of Ordinances Regarding Definitions of Agricultural Uses and Revisions to the A-4 (Small Lot Agriculture) District.
- ORDINANCE AMENDMENT 14, 2012-2013: Amending Chapter 10 of the Dane County Code of Ordinances Regarding Definitions of Agricultural Uses and Revisions to the A-B (Agriculture Business) District.
- ORDINANCE AMENDMENT 15, 2012-2013: Amending Chapter 82 of the Dane County Code of Ordinances, Amending the Dane County Comprehensive Plan Related to Incorporation of the Dane County Farmland Preservation Plan and Policies for Resource Protection Corridors.
- ORDINANCE AMENDMENT 16, 2012-2013: Amending Chapter 82 of the Dane County Code of Ordinances, Incorporating the Town of Berry Comprehensive Plan into the Dane County Comprehensive Plan.
- ORDINANCE AMENDMENT 18, 2012-2013: Amending Chapter 82 of the Dane County Code of Ordinances, Incorporating the Town of Vienna Comprehensive Plan into the Dane County Comprehensive Plan.
- ORDINANCE AMENDMENT 29, 2012-2013: Amending Chapter 82 of the Dane County Code of Ordinances, Incorporating the Town of Verona Comprehensive Plan into the Dane County Comprehensive Plan.
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
2:00 PM South Central Rail Transit Commission 3911 Fish Hatchery Rd.
- Reports and updates
- Consideration and possible approval of draft 2011 SCWRTC Audit with Johnson Block
– Proposed trailhead development on the Badger State Trail in Monroe
3:30 PM Food Council, Dane County 944 E Gorham St.
- Approval of 2012-2013 Action Plan
- Taskforce on Poverty Recommendation
- Update on City Food Council
5:30 PM Equal Opportunity Commission Room 421, City-County Building
- 2010 EOC Report-Approval
- 2011 EOC Report- Review
- 2012 Strategic Initiatives-Development
- 2013 OEO Budget-Reorganization
5:30 PM Park Commission 1 Fen Oak Ct., Rm 121
- Res. 147, 12-13 – 2012 Dane County Conservation Fund Grant Award – The Natural Heritage Land Trust
- Res. 148, 12-13 – 2012 Dane County Conservation Fund Grant Award – The Natural Heritage Land Trust – Sugar River Natural Resource Area
- Res. 149, 12-13 – Authorizing Streambank Easements for Syftestad Creek and Gordon Creek
- Approval of Proposed 2013 Fees
- Former Wolf Property
- 2013 Budget
6:00 PM Personnel & Finance Committee Room 351 CCB
- Res. 133. 12-13 2013 Dane County Operating Budget Appropriations Resolution
- Res. 134. 12-13 2013 Dane County Capital Budget Appropriations Resolution
- Res. 135. 12-13 Setting the 2012 Tax Levy
- 0. A. 20. 12-13 Amending Ch. 2, Revising Citation Deposit Amounts
- 0. A. 27. 12-13 Amending Ch. 54, Revising Parking Fees at the Alliant Energy Center
- 0. A. 30. 12-13 Amending Ch. 67. Airport Terminal Rent and Landing Fees
County Board Office (Pages 39-43)
County Executive (Pages 44-58) County Clerk (Pages 59-63)
Public Works & Transportation Oversight
Public Works, Highway and Transportation (Pages 419-448) Solid Waste (Pages 322-345)
Facilities Management (Pages 75-84) Alliant Energy Center (Pages 351-385) Airport (Pages 449-469)
Zoo (Pages 386-389)
Zoning and Land Regulations Oversight
Register of Deeds (Pages 118-123)
Planning and Development (Pages 302-308 and 315-317)
Environmental, Agriculture and Natural Resources Oversight
Land and Water Resources (Pages 390-411) Extension (Pages 412-415)
Thursday, October 25, 2012
11:30 AM Criminal Justice Council CCB Room 351
- Work Group Reports and Direction
• Electronic Efficiencies Work Group
• Racial Disparities Work Group
• Huber Work Group
- Budget Discussion
12:15 PM South Central Library System Board 4610 S Biltmore Ln, Suite 101
- Presentation: Bruce Smith
- Circulation, Interlibrary Loan, and Online Reference Database Statistics (Online Database Statistics: http://www.scls.info/statistics/2012databases.html)
5:15 PM Specialized Transportation Commission CCB Room 321
- MAP-21 Highway Bill Reauthorization – More Implications for Dane County
- Resolution Commending Ride-to-Vote Providers
- 2013 Bid Processes
- State Audit on MA Transportation Brokerage
Friday, October 26, 2012
12:00 PM Criminal Justice Group Jury Assembly Rm, Courthouse
- Impact of DA staff reductions on criminal justice system
Categories: | Madison | Media