Wow, November is on the way! Lots of missing links this week.
Monday, October 29, 2012
4:00 PM LONG RANGE PLANNING SUBCOMMITTEE ROOM 108 CCB
- Madison Parks Memorial Policy (no links to materials)
- Unenforced Park Rules and Regulations (no links to materials)
4:00 PM MADION METROPOLITAN SEWERAGE DISTRICT 1610 MOORLAND RD
- No linked agenda
4:30 PM MADISON LOCAL FOOD COMMITTEE ROOM 300 MMB
-Public Market Discussion
– Review and discuss possible Public Market goals and template
– Review and discuss Public Market timeline
– Review and discuss preliminary Committee outreach to vendors and public
– Discuss other food policy issues related to the Public Market
4:45 PM EOC EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE ROOM 523 CCB
- President’s Report and Possible Agenda Items
Tuesday, October 30, 2012
4:30 PM COMMON COUNCIL ORGANIZATIONAL COMMITTEE ROOM 108 CCB
- Repealing and recreating Section 3.50(1) of the Madison General Ordinances to set the salary of the President of the Common Council at half the salary of the Mayor.
- Creating an Ad Hoc East Washington Avenue 800 Block North Committee to approve and release an RFP, and select and recommend to the Common Council a proposal for the purchase and development of the 800 Block North Properties utilizing the process recommendation outlined in the Land Banking RFP Process Report; and, authorizing Economic Development Division staff to enter into direct negotiations for the sale of 800 Block South (No links and broken links to materials when I tried to look)
5:45 PM COMMON COUNCIL – DISCUSSION ROOM 201 CCB
- Golf Madison Parks 2013: Financially, Environmentally and Socially Sustainable – Presentation by Parks Divison Staff
6:30 PM COMMON COUNCIL ROOM 201 CCB
- 2013 Executive Operating Budget
- Proposed Issuance of Revenue Bonds by the Public Finance Authority on Behalf of Edgewater Hotel Company, LLC for the Edgewater Hotel Project
- 305-325 West Johnson Street (250 rental units, 60,000 sq ft retail)
- 306 West Main Street (176 rental units)
- James D. O’Keefe named as Community Development Division Director.
- Taxi’s on State St. ok with Federal Transit Authority and will not jeopardize funding
- Creating an Ad Hoc East Washington Avenue 800 Block North Committee to approve and release an RFP, and select and recommend to the Common Council a proposal for the purchase and development of the 800 Block North Properties utilizing the process recommendation outlined in the Land Banking RFP Process Report; and, authorizing Economic Development Division staff to enter into direct negotiations for the sale of 800 Block South Properties with developers with proposals meeting certain specified criteria. (No links to materials or information, being rushed through, CCOC will make recommendation from the floor.)
- Fire Department Cooperation – selling our services, but the council won’t approve the individual contracts.
- Mayor Dave’s Alcohol Coordinator becomes Mayor Soglins Food and Alcohol Policy Coordinator
- Theresa Terrace neighborhood center.
- State Street Mall/Capitol Concourse for 2011/12 Maintenance Charges
- $96,850 for Performing Art Facilities Study.
- Awarding Public Works Contract No. 6957, Truman Olson US Army Reserve Center Demolition. ($181,000)
- Repealing and recreating Chapter 37 of the Madison General Ordinances to make changes to the City’s Erosion and Stormwater Runoff Control Ordinance. (When you “repeal and recreate”, that means there are big changes, and that you can’t track them, so I have no idea what is going on here – thankfully there is a 3 page city attorney memo that explains a little, but that’s probably just the highlights.)
- Repealing and recreating Chapter 35 to make changes to the City’s Public Sewerage System Ordinance and amending Sec. 29.13(5) of the Madison General Ordinances to relocate the sanitary sewer plugging process into Chapter 35. (Another “repeal and recreate” and another memo explaining it.)
- Authorizing the Mayor and City Clerk to execute a contract with SCS BT Squared for the purpose of providing professional services to design and manage the environmental cleanup of the property known as 800 East Washington Avenue (aka the former Don Miller Car Dealership).
- 2013 Operating Plan for Madison’s Central Business Improvement District
- City Staff taking over advertising on Madison Buses and the council agreeing they don’t need to approve contracts.
Running out of time . . . will need to catch up later today or tomorrow . . . hopefully . . ..
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
10:00 AM STREET USE STAFF COMMISSION (Cancelled) ROOM 108 CCB
12:00 PM PERSONNEL BOARD ROOM 103A CCB
4:00 PM ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE – TIF POLICY SUBCOMMITTEE ROOM 300 MMB
5:00 PM VENDING OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE ROOM 313 MMB
Thursday, November 1, 2012
12:00 PM MADISON CENTRAL BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT (BID) BOARD OF DIRECTORS 122 W WASHINGTON AVE
- No linked agenda
4:30 PM MADISON PUBLIC LIBRARY BOARD 5740 RAYMOND RD
5:00 PM COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT BLOCK GRANT COMMITTEE ROOM 260 MMB
5:30 PM UNION CORNERS COMMITTEE 330 W MIFFLIN ST
- No linked agenda
Categories: | Madison | Media