I don’t know why its so hard, but there is a definite patter to which staff care enough to get their stuff in and those who don’t. I don’t always follow up – but PSRC and Board of Assessors are frequent offenders.
Meeting: BOARD OF ASSESSORS – Schedule 16
Date: 9/19/2012 8:00 AM
Location: ROOM 101 CCB
- People who want lower property taxes
Meeting: PUBLIC SAFETY REVIEW COMMITTEE
Date: 9/19/2012 5:00 PM
Location: 5702 FEMRITE DRIVE
- Reports and discussion Commission on Sensitive Crimes
Meeting: ALCOHOL LICENSE REVIEW COMMITTEE
Date: 9/19/2012 5:30 PM
Location: ROOM 201 CCB
- Presentation by Mr. Brad Krevor – Responsible Retailing Forum
- Creating Section 38.045 and amending Section 1.08(3)(a) of the Madison General Ordinances to prohibit underage alcohol consumption and/or illegal use of a controlled substance at a lodging establishment and to establish a bail
amount for this section.
- Amending Section 38.05(10) of the Madison General Ordinances to provide procedures for the auditing of alcohol licensed premises operating as restaurants.
- Possible closed session – Consideration of the Hearings Subcommittee Report and Recommendation to Revoke the License of Little Manhattan LLC d/b/a Little Manhattan
Categories: | Madison | Media