13 meetings here, but probably more complete!
Monday, September 24, 2012
5:00 PM Public Protection & Judiciary Committee Rm. 354 CCB
- Neighborhood Intervention Program Presentation
- Res. 91, 2012-13, Resolution On The Prohibition Of The Use Of Excessive Force
5:30 PM Personnel & Finance Committee Rm 351 CCB
- Union Agreement with the Sheriff’s Department
- County Executive Compensation
6:00 PM Food Council, Dane County Rm. 321 CCB
- Committee reports
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
10:30 AM Housing Authority – Finance Subcommittee 2001 W. Broadway
- Presentation and discussion of July 2012 Financial reports
- Review of WI Management reports
11:00 AM Housing Authority 2001 W. Broadway
- Discussion and/or action on bad debt write off request from WI Management
- Discussion and/or action on Proposal for Services from Stan Quy to assist with Strategic Planning
- Discussion and/or action on Resolution 12-6 “Amending Criminal Background time frame in Administration plan”
- Discussion and or action on presentation by ED to apply for Demo/Dispo and LIHTC
5:30 PM Public Works & Transportation Committee 1919 AEC Way
- Res. 122, 12-13 – Change Order for Audio Visual Equipment for Room 201 of the City-County Building. (electronic voting)
7:00 PM Zoning & Land Regulation CCB Room 351
- Check to see if there is anything in your area
- Amending Chapter 10 of the Dane County Code of Ordinances Regarding Definitions of Agricultural Uses and Revisions to the A-1EX (Exclusive Agriculture) District.
- Amending Chapter 10 of the Dane County Code of Ordinances Regarding Definitions of Agricultural Uses and Revisions to the A-4 (Small Lot Agriculture) District.
- Amending Chapter 10 of the Dane County Code of Ordinances Regarding Definitions of Agricultural Uses and Revisions to the A-B (Agriculture Business) District.
- Amending Chapter 82 of the Dane County Code of Ordinances, Amending the Dane County Comprehensive Plan Related to Incorporation of the Dane County Farmland Preservation Plan and Policies for Resource Protection Corridors.
- Amending Chapter 82 of the Dane County Code of Ordinances, Incorporating the Town of Berry Comprehensive Plan into the Dane County Comprehensive Plan.
- Amending Chapter 82 of the Dane County Code of Ordinances, Incorporating the Town of Vienna Comprehensive Plan into the Dane County Comprehensive Plan.
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
9:00 AM Area Agency on Aging Board – Legislative/Advocacy Subcommittee 2306 S. Park St.
- County/State/Federal Legislative & Budget Update
- 2013-2015 Area Plan 1st Draft
- Discussion items on WAN, Triad, Elderly Advocacy Network, ADRC & Definition of “Elderly”
5:00 PM Land Conservation Committee Rm. 208 LFA
- 2012 Tree Planter Program
- Average Cost (????)
- Farmland Preservation Program Certificate of Compliance Approvals
- Land & Water Resource Management (LWRM) Applications
5:30 PM Equal Opportunity Commission Rm. 421 CCB
- 2010 EOC Report-Approval 20 minutes
- 2011 EOC Report- Review 10 minutes
- 2012 Strategic Initiatives-Development
5:45 PM Emergency Medical Services Commission 480 River St., Belleville
- Town of Deerfield – Update
- Private Ambulance Service Use of Lights and Sirens
Thursday, September 27, 2012
5:15 PM Specialized Transportation Commission Rm. 354 CCB
- Semi-Annual Report for §85.21 Approval
- Veteran’s Transportation
5:30 PM CDBG Commission 2598 W. Main St., Sun Prairie
- Request for Loan Deferral for Imagination Trends by Lisa Whiting, CEO
- Request for ED-RLF Loan for Pizza Ranch by Ken and Mary Dressen, Owners
- Report on CRLF and ED-RLF Loan Portfolios and State Regionalization Efforts
- Report on HUD HOME Rental Program Monitoring Visit Findings and Concerns
Categories: | Dane | Madison | Media