Only a dozen meetings this week, I’m guessing there are several that are missing. However, the 4th week of the month is usually a little light. However, there may be an emergency meeting of the Council on Thursday to pass the union contracts.
Monday, September 24, 2012
1:00 PM MADISON BOARD OF POLICE AND FIRE COMMISSIONERS 1750 PEARSON STREET
- The Board will not conduct ordinary business but will meet newly hired Fire Department employees and will convene initial proceedings in the matters of charges brought by individuals against officers of the Madison Police Department, pursuant to notice in those matters.
4:30 PM MADISON WATER UTILITY 119 E Olin Ave, Conference room A & B
The Madison Water Utility is developing a smart meter opt-out policy that will include choices for an outside mount or to opt-out entirely, both at an additional customer cost. A draft of the proposed policy is posted on the Utility website at: http://www.cityofmadison.com/water/programs/projectH2O/Opt-Out.cfm.
All residents are invited to participate in a public hearing before Water Utility staff prior to the policy’s submission to the Public Service Commission for consideration and approval. Written comments and objections will be accepted up to the start of the public hearing. Comments can either be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by US mail to: MADISON WATER UTILITY, 119 E. Olin Avenue, Madison, WI 53713.
Additional information about Project H2O is available at www.madisonwater.org
This is RIDICULOUS! timing, alders should all be at the capital budget hearings – and there should not have been anything scheduled at the same time. Maybe they don’t want the alders to hear what the public has to say?
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
9:00 AM DEFERRED COMPENSATION COMMITTEE ROOM 406 CCB
- Discussion and action on the ABG Investment Consulting Advisory Agreement
2:00 PM MADISON AREA TRANSPORTATION PLANNING BOARD TECHNICAL COORDINATING COMMITTEE 5520 LACY ROAD, CONFERENCE ROOM
- Review and Recommendation on Draft 2013-2017 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
Thursday, September 27, 2012
8:00 AM MADISON METROPOLITAN SEWERAGE DISTRICT BUDGET HEARING 1610 MOORLAND RD
- Hearing on budget. Budget is available at madsewer.org
5:00 PM COMMISSION ON PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ROOM 260 MMB
- Discussion with Mayor regarding Disability Issues in Madison
5:00 PM PEDESTRIAN/BICYCLE/MOTOR VEHICLE COMMISSION ROOM 201 CCB
- Public Hearing on Traffic Signal Priority List
- Discussion on how to improve unsignalized intersections where crosswalks are painted and whether HAWK signals could be used. (Those are those silly lights at E. Mifflin and Blair)
- Discussion regarding lighting and safety of the Arboretum tunnel under the Beltline (no link)
- Discussion on classification of bike routes (nothing in link)
- Staff report on compilation of public comment from the 2012 Public Hearing for Pedestrian and Bicycle Projects the City should consider in the 2013-2015 Capital Budget to increase opportunities for walking and bicycling in Madison. (nothing in link)
5:00 PM ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS (Cancelled) ROOM LL-110 MMB
5:30 PM ALLIED AREA TASK FORCE 2313 Allied Drive Revival Ridge Community Room
6:00 PM WARNER PARK COMMUNITY RECREATION CENTER ADVISORY SUBCOMMITTEE 1626 NORTHPORT DR
Categories: | Media