Last week of the summer . . . already? Wow.
Monday, August 27, 2012
4:30 PM BOARD OF ESTIMATES ROOM 260 MMB
- Feasibility of using In-House Resources for the Provision of Parking Utility Security Services.
- Report of Chief of Police re: Police Overtime through the 2nd Quarter of 2012
- Buying Truman Olson facility
- Selling the Collins House in James Madison Park
- Closed session on the next lawsuit the city attorney’s office is losing for us – tax cases.
4:30 PM SISTER CITY COLLABORATION COMMITTEE ROOM LL-120 MMB
- Planning events
- Brainstorming for Economic Contributor Worksheet
- Sustainability and Upcoming Trip to Freiburg (uh-oh, who’s paying for that?!)
4:45 PM EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE ROOM 523 CCB
- Logistics and housekeeping
Tuesday, August 28, 2012
10:30 AM DEFERRED COMPENSATION COMMITTEE ROOM 501
- Distribution of funds affecting ICMA-RC accounts due to an SEC settlement with Banc of America Securities, LLC
- Plan Document governing the City’s 457 plans.
4:00 PM EOC APPEALS COMMITTEE ROOM 523 CCB
- Agenda not linked
5:00 PM PEDESTRIAN/BICYCLE/MOTOR VEHICLE COMMISSION ROOM 260 MMB
- Bicycles on sidewalks and the State Street Mall
- Discussion on how to improve unsignalized intersections where crosswalks are painted and whether HAWK signals could be used. (HAWK light is the light on the corner of E Mifflin and N Blair)
- Discussion on park and bike locations for short and long-term car parking
5:30 PM EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES COMMISSION SUBCOMMITTEE ON DIVERSITY IN ENTERTAINMENT VENUES ROOM 523 CCB
- Organizing a meeting
5:00 PM VENDING OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE ROOM 313 MMB
- Community Service Rebate for mobile grocery store vendors and other street vendors’ license fees.
- Sidewalk Cafe Alcohol Management and Sidewalk Cafe Closing Times
- Stencil City-approved locations on the outer Capitol Square for street musicians and novelty vendors, such as face painters and those who make balloon hats, and some types of performance artists.
5:30 PM ALCOHOL LICENSE REVIEW COMMITTEE ROOM 260 MMB
5:30 PM PAYMENTS IN LIEU OF TAXES (PILOT) TASK FORCE ROOM GR-22 CCB
Thursday, August 30, 2012
4:30 PM PRESIDENT’S WORK GROUP: DEVELOPMENT OF ALDER POSITION DESCRIPTION/ROLE ROOM 417 CCB
5:30 PM PLAN COMMISSION ROOM 300 MMB
Categories: | Madison | Media