Um, that’s a lot of meetings this week!
Monday, July 9, 2012
11:00 AM COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY ROOM 313 MMB
- Joint Community Development and Capital Revolving Fund Subcommittees
- Capital Revolving Fund loan application from Urban Land Interests, Inc. for apartment building located at 727 Lorillard Court
- Updates on Truman Olson, Villager, Retail Marketing, Lake Point TIF
- Leases for Head Start and Madison College
- TIF #35 (Todd Drive-West Beltline) discussion
- Discussion regarding the planning of a joint meeting between the CDA and the Economic Development Division on economic development initiatives
4:30 PM BOARD OF ESTIMATES ROOM 260 MMB
- New library director, Gregory P. Mickells
- $7500 for bikes for cops, $50K for overtime
- Open data ordinance – sharing more city data
- $3M in TIF for University/Whitney Way project
- $400K for architects for the Fire Administration Building
- Judge Doyle Square Staff Team report and Directing Further Follow-up Actions.
5:15 PM MADISON BOARD OF POLICE AND FIRE COMMISSIONERS GR-22 CCB
- No agenda linked
5:30 PM PLAN COMMISSION ROOM 300 MMB
- Plan Commission communication to the Landmarks Commission regarding the proposed designation of residences at 627 and 633 E. Gorham Street as local landmarks.
- Amending Section 28.07(6)(e) of the Madison General Ordinances to allow additional bulk requirements in the Downtown Design Zones.
- Several demolitions, including the buildings on the 800 block of E Washington.
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
8:00 AM EARLY CHILDHOOD CARE AND EDUCATION COMMITTEE ROOM 260 MMB
- Community Development Division Funding Process – Program Area VI Children and Families, Initial funding recommendations
4:00 PM MONONA TERRACE BOOKING EVENT ASSISTANCE ADVISORY COMMITTEE 615 E WASHINGTON AVE
- 2 funding requests
4:30 PM WATER UTILITY BOARD 119 E OLIN AVE
- Special Meeting – Discussion of installation options for customer water meter upgrades for Project H2O and AMI (Advanced Metering Infrastructure).
5:00 PM COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT BLOCK GRANT COMMITTEE ROOM 260 MMB
- Hearing presentations on Owner-Occupied Housing, Housing for Buyers, Rental Housing & Economic Development
5:15 PM MADISON ARTS COMMISSION ROOM LL-110
- Art in Public Places. Presentation, Review, and Decision on Public Art Proposals
Yeah . . . work in progress, may or may not get done . . .
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
8:30 AM PLANNING & COMMUNITY & ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT FORUM #1 ROOM 260 MMB
10:00 AM STREET USE STAFF COMMISSION ROOM 108 CCB
10:30 AM MINORITY AFFAIRS COMMITTEE (MAC) ROOM LL-130 MMB
1:30 PM COMMITTEE ON AGING 330 W MIFFLIN ST
4:30 PM BOARD OF PUBLIC WORKS ROOM 108 CCB
4:30 PM CDA HOUSING OPERATIONS SUBCOMMITTEE 540 W OLIN AVE
4:30 PM URBAN DESIGN COMMISSION ROOM 260 MMB
5:00 PM EDUCATION COMMITTEE ROOM LL-120 MMB
5:00 PM HOUSING COMMITTEE (Cancelled) ROOM TBD MMB
5:00 PM TRANSIT AND PARKING COMMISSION GR-22 CCB
6:30 PM BOARD OF PARK COMMISSIONERS 1402 WINGRA CREEK PKWY
7:00 PM MADISON AREA TRANSPORTATION PLANNING BOARD 119 E OLIN AVE, ROOM A-B
Thursday, July 12, 2012
12:00 PM CONTRACTED SERVICE OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE ROOM LL-110 MMB
4:30 PM COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY ROOM 260 MMB
4:30 PM PRESIDENT’S WORK GROUP: DEVELOPMENT OF ALDER POSITION DESCRIPTION/ROLE ROOM 417 CCB
5:00 PM COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT BLOCK GRANT COMMITTEE ROOM 300 MMB
5:00 PM EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES COMMISSION ROOM LL-120 MMB
5:00 PM ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS ROOM LL-120 MMB
Friday, July 13, 2012
10:00 AM DEFERRED COMPENSATION COMMITTEE ROOM 406 CONFERENCE ROOM CCB
Categories: | Madison | Media