Another week . . . more meetings . . . here’s what is on-line this morning, expect it to change, watch the schedule.
Monday, July 23, 2012
4:00 PM MADISON LOCAL FOOD COMMITTEE ROOM LL-110 MMB
- Public Market Discussion with Mayor Soglin on Public Market options for the City of Madison
- Madison Local Food Policy Discussion with Mayor Soglin
4:30 PM SISTER CITY COLLABORATION COMMITTEE ROOM LL-102 MMB
- International Day Selection Committee
- Portable Sister City Display & Marketing Materials
- Brainstorming for Economic Contributor Worksheet
- Viet Nam Resolution
5:30 PM COMMUNITY SERVICES COMMITTEE 119. E OLIN AVE
- Final preliminary (yeah, I know) recommendations for funding for 2013-2014, for consideration at the August 2 hearing
6:30 PM INFORMATIONAL MEETING – PRIVATE WELLS 809 S THOMPSON DR
- Presentation on city ordinances (MGO 13.21, 13.07 & 13.09)
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
4:30 PM WATER UTILITY BOARD 119 E OLIN AVE, ROOMS A-B
- Presentation of Policy Governance® Assessment by Eric Craymer of Growth Management Consulting, Inc.
- Water Meter Ordinance
- Allowing water utility to pay for some connections
- East Side public participation advisory
- Emerald Ash Borer report
5:00 PM PEDESTRIAN/BICYCLE/MOTOR VEHICLE COMMISSION ROOM 260 MMB
- Stop sign at Baldwin and E Wilson
- Discussion on park and bike locations for short and long-term car parking
- Update on Appeal with the City Railroad Crossing on the isthmus and quiet zone implementation
- Discussion on how to improve unsignalized intersections where crosswalks are painted and whether HAWK signals could be used.
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
4:15 PM BOARD OF HEALTH FOR MADISON AND DANE COUNTY EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE ROOM 507 CCB
- Resolution Authorizing Public Health—Madison and Dane County to Accept a Grant for the Prevention of Tobacco Use
4:30 PM BOARD OF HEALTH FOR MADISON AND DANE COUNTY BUDGET COMMITTEE ROOM 507 CCB
- 2011 Audit
- 2013 Operating Budget
4:30 PM BOARD OF PUBLIC WORKS 119 E OLIN AVE, CONF ROOMS A/B
- Approving and Adopting a Policy for Traffic Signal Assessment
- Emerald Ash Borer report
- Approving plans and specifications and authorizing the Board of Public Works to advertise and receive bids for Tenney Park Maintenance Bridge – In 1999, the Tenney Park/Yahara River Parkway was nominated for and granted
inclusion into the National Register of Historic Places. They have been working with the State Historical Society to come up with an approved design and will present that design to the City of Madison Landmarks Commission on July 30th.
- $57K in change orders
4:30 PM DEFERRED COMPENSATION COMMITTEE ROOM LL-130 MMB
- Revised fee structure for Lincoln Financial Group/Alliance Benefit Group.
4:30 PM URBAN DESIGN COMMISSION ROOM LL-110 MMB
- Hmmm, signs, and . . . take a look, not much of interest.
4:45 PM JOINT WEST CAMPUS AREA COMMITTEE 614 WALNUT ST, ROOM 132
- Updates, updates, updates
- WIMR West Wedge Infill for Surgical Pathology – Upate presentation on already approved plans for the Wisconsin Institute for Medical Research plans. The propose building adds onto the west side of Tower 2 for UW Health Surgical Pathology.
Thursday, July 26, 2012
4:00 PM EOC APPEALS COMMITTEE ROOM 523 CCB
- The Appeals Committee will go into closed session to consider the following case on appeal: Case No. 20071119, Midstokke v. Southridge Village Apts. – Appeal from Hearing Examiner’s Findings of Fact, Conclusions of Law and Order
6:00 PM WARNER PARK COMMUNITY RECREATION CENTER ADVISORY SUBCOMMITTEE WARNER PARK COMMUNITY RECREATION CENTER, 1625 NORTHPORT DR.
Categories: | Madison | Media