Its done now . . .
Monday, June 25, 2012
4:30 PM BOARD OF ESTIMATES ROOM 260 MMB
- Bus size study and committee with appointments (and still, no housing committee appointments)
- Wingra TID
- Lots of miscellaneous small stuff on the agenda
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
1:00 PM DEFERRED COMPENSATION COMMITTEE ROOM 406 CCB
- One emergency withdrawal
4:30 PM MADISON LOCAL FOOD COMMITTEE ROOM 313 MMB
- Barriers to Local Food Purchasing and Production-Presentation and discussion (Olivia Parry, Senior Economic Development Specialist-Dane County, Leah Caplan, Metcalfe Grocery & Rufus Haucke-Local foods farmer)
- Briefing on Public Market Work – Aaron Olver, Director of Economic Development Division
4:30 PM WATER UTILITY BOARD 119 E OLIN AVE
- Lots of reports, as usual
- East Side Water Supply Project Advisory on Public Participation.
- Board education session and discussion of the Water Utility’s Payment In Lieu of Taxes (PILOT).
5:00 PM COMMUNITY GARDENS COMMITTEE ROOM LL-110 MMB
- Coordinating Food, Sustainability and Gardens Efforts
- Siting gardens in parks
6:00 PM HOYT PARK AREA PLANNING PROCESS – JOINT NEIGHBORHOOD PRESIDENTS AND EXECUTIVE BOARD MEMBERS MEETING 4340 TOKAY BLVD. SEQUOIA BRANCH LIBRARY, ROOM B
- Brief Overview of Planning Process, Draft Neighborhood Plan & Neighborhood Associations Review Process
Also, there’s this meeting . . .
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
8:00 AM BOARD OF ASSESSORS SCHEDULE 5 ROOM 101 CCB
- A whole bunch of people challenging their real estate and personal property tax assessments by the city. (no links)
10:00 AM STREET USE STAFF COMMISSION ROOM 108 CCB
- Taste of Madison, other large events and a whole bunch of neighborhood events. You’ll want to review the agenda if interested.
2:00 PM MADISON AREA TRANSPORTATION PLANNING BOARD TECHNICAL COORDINATING COMMITTEE 5520 LACY ROAD – FITCHBURG CITY HALL CONFERENCE ROOM
- Presentation on Current Projects of the Wisconsin Traffic Operations & Safety Laboratory
- Review of Preliminary Draft Listing and Ranking of Candidate Projects for STP-Urban Funding for 2013-2017
- Update on Transit Development Plan and Transit Corridors (BRT) Study
(no links for anything)
Thursday, June 28, 2012
8:00 AM MADISON METROPOLITAN SEWERAGE DISTRICT COMMISSION 1610 MOORLAND RD
- Wow, most useless agenda of the week . . . no idea what they will be discussing . . .
- Review and Approval of Sewer Extension Plans (where? no clue)
- Review of Annexation Petition and Scheduling of Public Hearing (where? no clue)
- Review and Approval of CMAR (no clue what that is)
- Oral Reports and Updates Staff
- Motion to convene into closed session pursuant to section 19.85(1)(c) of the Wisconsin Statutes in order to consider employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of certain public employee(s) (no clue what matter this is about)
1:00 PM WOMEN’S ISSUES COMMITTEE ROOM 108 CCB
- Networking Event – June 28th planning
- Reports from Subcommittees
- Request for Speakers for 2012
4:30 PM COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY ROOM 313 MMB
- Issuing bonds for University Ave redevelopment project (the pdf won’t open, so I don’t know for how much)
4:30 PM SISTER CITY COLLABORATION COMMITTEE ROOM 11-120 MMB
- Gift Guidelines
- Resolution Referrals
- Madison Merchandise Outlets
- Common Council Reception
- International Day Display
- Portable Sister City Display
(no useful links)
5:00 PM COMMISSION ON PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ROOM 260 MMB
- Discussion and Possible Action Regarding Snow Removal (no meaningful link)
- A bunch of reports
5:00 PM ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS ROOM LL-110 MMB
- One request for a variance, from someone who has to follow the rules unlike the Edgewater.
5:30 PM ALLIED AREA TASK FORCE 2313 ALLIED DR, COMMUNITY ROOM
- Wow, this made the weekly agenda for a change – but its all updates.
Categories: | Madison | Media